Unlimited Ammo Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Unlimited Ammo Source Code
hai everyone,

i want to ask about "Unlimited Ammo Source Code"

I already have an address "Unlimited Ammo" but I do not know how to wear it.

If anyone can help me how to use it.

I've tried with the code :
Code:
void UnLimitedAmmo ()
{
	*(int*)ADR_MemAmmo = 0;
}
but I get a crash.

thanks for you if you want help me.

@trialsg @AeroMan
Code:
DWORD ammo;
Code:
void UnliAmmo()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0){

if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F8)) //record ammo
{
ammo = *(int*)ADR_Unliammo;
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F5) &1) //on
{
*(int*)ADR_Unliammo = 0;
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F6) &1) //off
{
*(int*)ADR_Unliammo = ammo ;
}
}}
How to activited ?
if ( GetAsyncKeyState ( VK_CONTROL )) // if user presses control
{ // hotkey bracket
*(int*)( Memammo ) = 0; // ON
} // end hotkey

Go read some c++ tutorials before you try to hack!
Quote Originally Posted by scraprecon View Post
if ( GetAsyncKeyState ( VK_CONTROL )) // if user presses control
{ // hotkey bracket
*(int*)( Memammo ) = 0; // ON
} // end hotkey

Go read some c++ tutorials before you try to hack!
everything you say I already know. I am questioning is how not to get "Crash".

I have tried all the codes but the "Unlimited Ammo" is not working
Quote Originally Posted by QhydDo View Post
hai everyone,

i want to ask about "Unlimited Ammo Source Code"

I already have an address "Unlimited Ammo" but I do not know how to wear it.

If anyone can help me how to use it.

I've tried with the code :
Code:
void UnLimitedAmmo ()
{
	*(int*)ADR_MemAmmo = 0;
}
but I get a crash.

thanks for you if you want help me.

@trialsg @AeroMan
...to activate unli ammo, you must put it in your hack thread. during play, press F8 And F5 if you use the code of @Mysteriuz™. That is only for CQC not for AI Mode..
Can you please use my source?
Try it, you will not get crashed!

Remember:
Code:
Put the DWORD ammo; Before DWORD *ingame = (DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
Then put this on the hack functions area.
Code:
void UnliAmmo()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0){

if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F8)) //PRESS AFTER RESPAWNING.
{
ammo = *(int*)ADR_Unliammo;
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F5) &1) //PRESS THIS (TO ACTIVATE) AFTER PRESSING F8
{
*(int*)ADR_Unliammo = 0;
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F6) &1) //PRESS THIS (DEACTIVATE) BEFORE THE GAMES END. (TO AVOID CRASHING)
{
*(int*)ADR_Unliammo = ammo ;
}
}}
Quote Originally Posted by scraprecon View Post
Addie may be wrong
...if it is wrong, then give him the right one!
I said it MAY be wrong! So stfu and mind your business
@#%^* find the latest addy
Me? Or the person begging for help?
I see the memory one more like a "bug" thingy
Because the value is diffrent for each game, so if you switch to a wrong value or you let it to zero when you leave the game (so the server is active) you will get a crash, you should think about switching to the asm one, it works great for philippines without crashes
find addy in WarRock indonesia (Megaxus) not same in WarRock INT,PH or Korea.
i don't know way.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?