PostRequest Hacks & Tools

Posts 1–15 of 106 · Page 1 of 8
Request Hacks & Tools
So, in this thread you can ask for hacks and tools.
You are NOT allowed to create threads about this.


Rules:
Only requests can be posted. (Post Deleted)
Request something that is already requested. (Post Deleted)
Request something that is NOT related to the section. (Post Deleted)
Request hacks for other MW3 Versions. (Post Deleted & Report)

When you are requesting something, try to keep it simple and clean.
Keep in mind that begging isn't allowed. (Like: Please, I pay for it, I will give you rep or thanks)



How I would like your request to look like:
Code:
Title: 'Name of the Hack/Tool'
Purpose: 'What it will be used for'
Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images)
Other: 'something you want to add'
Example:
Title: Texture U-installer
Purpose: U-install textures, to the originals
Design: Classic Windows
Other: My friends and I would really like this. It would be nice if it also could save the texture files that is to be u-installed. So that it could be used later on.


Remember the Rules!
Title: 'MW3 Wall Hack'
Purpose: 'To play multiplayer Call of Duty MW3'
Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images)
Other: Not really sure what the above means, I would just like to get a simple wall hack.

Thanks Guys.
Title:'MW3 Godmode'
purpose: 'when ur online playing, u cant die
desing:classic
Other: i want a hack that is easy to use and i can use more hacks at the same time

thanx
Title: Auto Aim/Auto Wall
Purpose: Make people rage
Design: Whats this mean
Other: I like apples
Title:*Unlimited Sprint*
Purpose:*So that I don't have to keep hitting shift*
Design: *Not sure but chaos had the feature and I am sure it's not that hard to do if you had the time to look into it, I don't however*
Other:*An updated more advanced version of Chromatic would be nice for ZERO foliage and Chromatic on the new DLC maps*
Quote Originally Posted by chrisproblade View Post
Not sure but chaos had the feature
Im sorry, but thats not correct ... Chaos does not contain this function, and never contained it, and ive never seen it
Srry for Offtopic, just had to point that out, impossible feautures are impossible ...
Title:
SP Trainer 10+
Purpose: Super Jump and Super Speed
Design: Classic Windows
Other: My friends and I would like to do the rest xD.(maybe in visual basic)(source needed)
Title: 'Wallhack + Aimbot for Private Match Lobbys'
Purpose: 'Having fun + Maybe a Youtube video with your permission of course!'
Design: 'Not Bothered'
Other: 'Preferably VAC Unbannable just to be sure'
Chromatix V3.0 / Full material hack? / Cool glitch I found!
Purpose:To provide further texture reduction in older maps and full texture reduction / features to new dlc maps.Would also be nice to include Ipaddie's custom sky boxes when he is done with them to the installer! I am providing visual examples below

Design:Just like the old one with sky box changer!

Examples->

Ipaddie sky box projects:

Textures needed updated in old maps->

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...9-32-32-19.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...9-31-30-57.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...9-31-30-57.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...9-31-06-20.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-47-55-86.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-46-42-24.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-46-06-18.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-45-45-69.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-45-36-93.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-45-27-88.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-43-28-35.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-43-12-53.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-42-50-07.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-38-58-75.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-38-50-16.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-38-41-51.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-40-18-76.jpg

Cool glitch I found!->

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-41-09-77.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-40-56-99.jpg

Not sure if these textures can be removed to become transparent but it should be doable seeing how the fence tarps was made to look this way in map dome->

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-39-21-40.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-39-11-49.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-39-32-02.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-39-55-94.jpg
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
***FULL MATERIAL HACK FOR MW3?***
I had read on some forum that this was not possible, however some things I seen in the newest chromatix version have led me to believe that they may be wrong!I think we could make something like this 100% working in the MW3 multi player! Something like this was made and perfected in CSS and made undetectable and working in multi player!

**EXAMPLE** ->
**The screenshots that sparked this Idea!!**->

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-47-55-86.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-48-05-51.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...7-48-20-00.jpg
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
If ANYONE who is good at making textures and hacks please write below and let me know what they think of my Ideas? Thank you!
title: xp lobby hack?
purpose: To make every kill have atleast 80000+ Xp ;D
design: Dont Matter
other: i would like for this hack to be made so i could join a lobby or host a lobby with the many force host hacks and have a fun lobby maybe super speed adder bu basically for a lobby for fun so people and friends can level up thanks if this does happen.
Footwork script / crouch script.
Purpose: To throw the enemy off while shooting.

Other:While holding down the fire button (left mouse) would be nice to have a script that makes your player first crouch then move left to right rapidly to throw off enemy players. Might sound silly but I know this footwork movement does work in game to get more kills and die less.And it is just a lot to try to do every time you fire at a person.
Title: Namestealer
Purpose: steal players name
Design: Classic Windows/ in game menu
Other: basicly pick a person name in the lobby pick thier then change ur name to thiers
Purpose: 'To play multiplayer Call of Duty MW3'
Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images)
Other: Not really sure what the above means, I would just like to get a simple wall hack.

Thanks, i will love you for ever if you send!
Title: Multi Hack
Purpose: To piss of people with hacking.
Design: Classic
Other: A multihack with menu

Thanks, i like it if u guys ever bring that
Posts 1–15 of 106 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us