Patched-[I]fLuX Undetected CrossFire Base after patch

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
-[I]fLuX Undetected CrossFire Base after patch
Hey

I made new undetected CrossFire NA Memory Base I am so bored
I only made this base just for fun and for noobs
Its a simple base. I made it in 5 minutes....

Here is the Source(If you use it give credits):
Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

#define HookShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void IfLuX ( void )
{
	bool wallhack = 1;

	while(1)
	{
		DWORD CShell = HookShell;

	        if (wallhack==1)
		{
		   memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
		}
	}
}
void Hook ( HINSTANCE hDLL )
{
	DWORD CShell = HookShell;
	if (CShell==0)
	{
		IfLuX();
	}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

IAM NOOB IN HACKS THIS IN HEADER OR CPP.,??

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

What feature this base have.,??
its only wallhack and you must use it in cpp
Please delete it, leechers will release hacks and coder's hack will become useles
made it in 5 minutes and so bored
OHH you will find tons of hacks in crossfire section and i was gonna release a hack every noob will sway that i leeched your base
thx if i uploaded i will but you in credits

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

hey why you say remove it pro coders are known and when he get source code and it real work correct this mean he is pro hacker thx
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
Hey

I made new undetected CrossFire NA Memory Base I am so bored
I only made this base just for fun and for noobs
Its a simple base. I made it in 5 minutes....

Here is the Source(If you use it give credits):
Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

#define HookShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void IfLuX ( void )
{
	bool wallhack = 1;

	while(1)
	{
		DWORD CShell = HookShell;

	        if (wallhack==1)
		{
		   memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
		}
	}
}
void Hook ( HINSTANCE hDLL )
{
	DWORD CShell = HookShell;
	if (CShell==0)
	{
		IfLuX();
	}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Can you help me? I dont code an hack from 1 year, SndDrv.dll is the hack dll and SndDrv2.ll the original ? Because i'm making an hack but i cant make it injecting -.-
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post


Can you help me? I dont code an hack from 1 year, SndDrv.dll is the hack dll and SndDrv2.ll the original ? Because i'm making an hack but i cant make it injecting -.-
lol so u arent a reall coder :P leecher? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post


Can you help me? I dont code an hack from 1 year, SndDrv.dll is the hack dll and SndDrv2.ll the original ? Because i'm making an hack but i cant make it injecting -.-
lol SndDrv.dll is ur hack file
SndDrv2.dll is the sound file if u included it on your hack code.
Quote Originally Posted by pceumel View Post
lol so u arent a reall coder :P leecher? ^^
are you blind? i told that i dont code from 1 year, so i dont know the method of injection now, as i understant SndDrv is the hack and SndDrv is the original
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post


are you blind? i told that i dont code from 1 year, so i dont know the method of injection now, as i understant SndDrv is the hack and SndDrv is the original
a reall injection works for every game ... snddrv.dll is a exploit ...
@-[I]fLuX delete it bro,
alot of users will leech it.
Oh god please stop releasing bases
OMG NOOBS Y U REALSE BASE OMG FRUGGIN NUBS
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?