Fast Enter U will Enjoy
Hi guys
i need partners to make hack
they Must be good in c++ who will be the best in our team in c++ he will be the leader
Notice : Who want To join Must Worked On C++ Before
team : 5 person
About Me : I am Very Good ( Well ) In Visual Basic .. Good In C++
Who Want To Join Send Me Msg And I will Give Him my email
hope thats done fast
Who Will Join Will Be Famous
i need partners to make hack
they Must be good in c++ who will be the best in our team in c++ he will be the leader
Notice : Who want To join Must Worked On C++ Before
team : 5 person
About Me : I am Very Good ( Well ) In Visual Basic .. Good In C++
Who Want To Join Send Me Msg And I will Give Him my email
hope thats done fast
Who Will Join Will Be Famous






hahahahahahaha