XP Farming

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
XP Farming
Are there people out there that want to join me with xp farming buy joining a empty room and capture the flag over and over again?

SteamID: Paddx12
Sure, add my IGN(InGameName) "NeedleSpree" without qoutes of course.
I'm down. Add me on steam. Steam id is "Screa2ure", but i have several. It's the one with the profile pic as a tuxedo. Couldnt find your ID.
Sure I will join you.
I'm EpixPiratez
add me please : cocotuning
Shiz going down IGN: M4tri0x Steam Name:SnickersKitteh
sure add me SirStabsAlot in blacklight retribution steam id: lickinstick
Sure thing bro, I wanna farm some XP. steam name S8V5R
in game name savster
Skaci - gamename
I'll join powerleveling lobbies as long as everyone listens to the rules. Send me a PM and i'll reply back with my IGN.
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?