ill join too pm add me as friend ign: ScoreKeeper
XP Farming
I'm down for xp farm. Id "Communication" without qoutes of course.
ign kennyduprarox12 and screeen name is kenkool
My ign is IDontHack add me
IGN: Logikable
Add me
Add me
i'll join as well add my IGN: Bumo
I will join too! Add me! I pm my name.
---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------
EDIT: I added you in steam
---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------
EDIT: I added you in steam
IGN: ZXCOBON
I'll join, just pm me with when.
Please add me on steam: "maxkode"
Can someone explain me what you guys exactly mean with "XP Farming"?
I would like to create a new thread with all the rules, requirements, etc.
Thanks in advance
I would like to create a new thread with all the rules, requirements, etc.
Thanks in advance

So I think what happens is that in Siege game mode, you shoot the spider until it goes to 0 hp, then it will regen 1 hp. You then keep shooting it over and over again.
VenicZx pm em
Im in steam id: Sheepbane
Blacklight retribution Id: 208zkm1
Blacklight retribution Id: 208zkm1
Double XP and GP started today and ends Sunday.
I'll be available for Siege farming this week and afterwards. If anyone wants to join, send me a PM here on MPGH and i'll reply back with my IGN. I don't want mine to be public.
I'll be available for Siege farming this week and afterwards. If anyone wants to join, send me a PM here on MPGH and i'll reply back with my IGN. I don't want mine to be public.
This thread is closed for replies.