SolvedVIP Hacks! [CF PH]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
VIP Hacks! [CF PH]
Can anyone recommend me links on VIP Hacks on CF PH. Preferrably cheap ones but with good features.

Please pm it.
I Have a private hack and its still undetected since Downtown Patch With

-No Recoil
-Fast Reload
-Fast Change
-Fast Plant (Visual)
-Fast Defuse
-Mini SpeedHack
-Walk Speed (you can walk faster even while holding shift)
-Fast Knife
-Mini Long Knife
-Knife 360
-Knife OneHitKill
-No Grenade Damage
-No Fall Damage
-See Ghost
-More Damage for some weapons like
-M16 20%
-M4A1 25%
-M4A1 Bronze 25%
-Elite M4A1 25%
-Bizon 20%
-Veresk 20%
-M12S 20%
-Berreta 20%
-ScarLight 20%
-Desert Eagle 25%
-Weapon Hack (I'ts up to you)

-WallHack
-PlayerWireFrame
-WhitePlayers
-WhiteWall
-NoWall

More Features to come
Quote Originally Posted by zhanre View Post
I Have a private hack and its still undetected since Downtown Patch With

-No Recoil
-Fast Reload
-Fast Change
-Fast Plant (Visual)
-Fast Defuse
-Mini SpeedHack
-Walk Speed (you can walk faster even while holding shift)
-Fast Knife
-Mini Long Knife
-Knife 360
-Knife OneHitKill
-No Grenade Damage
-No Fall Damage
-See Ghost
-More Damage for some weapons like
-M16 20%
-M4A1 25%
-M4A1 Bronze 25%
-Elite M4A1 25%
-Bizon 20%
-Veresk 20%
-M12S 20%
-Berreta 20%
-ScarLight 20%
-Desert Eagle 25%
-Weapon Hack (I'ts up to you)

-WallHack
-PlayerWireFrame
-WhitePlayers
-WhiteWall
-NoWall

More Features to come
That's awesome dude
Quote Originally Posted by zhanre View Post
I Have a private hack and its still undetected since Downtown Patch With

-No Recoil
-Fast Reload
-Fast Change
-Fast Plant (Visual)
-Fast Defuse
-Mini SpeedHack
-Walk Speed (you can walk faster even while holding shift)
-Fast Knife
-Mini Long Knife
-Knife 360
-Knife OneHitKill
-No Grenade Damage
-No Fall Damage
-See Ghost
-More Damage for some weapons like
-M16 20%
-M4A1 25%
-M4A1 Bronze 25%
-Elite M4A1 25%
-Bizon 20%
-Veresk 20%
-M12S 20%
-Berreta 20%
-ScarLight 20%
-Desert Eagle 25%
-Weapon Hack (I'ts up to you)

-WallHack
-PlayerWireFrame
-WhitePlayers
-WhiteWall
-NoWall

More Features to come
Share naman, may bayad ba? magkano? tska ilang months?
We don't have a VIP hack released at the moment.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?