Selling Paypal Verification!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Paypal Verification!
If you need proof. Here are some pictures of mine. Plus Tom Jones, can vouch i did it for him just around 5 minutes ago.


Prices: Pay from another account. $5
Need to pay from same account? $8 and i will send myself after verification.


3315dfe550c023d2b2181c6a7e2acd17.png I charged him at a discount because he offered that ammount before it was all he had. Now only taking $5+ I am ready to do one right now! Add me on skype KnownAsMetro or on here if needed.

e02b56e61089fd8607498a0f684836dd.png

14ba0b5861e5d8f135ec94b737432a56.png

Thanks!



Also one of my business partners is "Entourage" he is also selling them for the same price! We are both VERY legit.


Legit guy, he did it for me for just $3 very trusted and friendly guy, recommended to anyone who wants paypal verification, this guy is as legit as they get.
I'm Willing to have a Vouch for this @Ravallo.
Comment on the other one wrong section guys. Delete this one!
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
I'm Willing to have a Vouch for this @Ravallo.
Sure thing, you can hit me up on msn whenever you like
(woutervvelsen@live.nl)
Still selling paypal verification! $5
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?