HOW CAN I ADD THIS SOURCE TO BASE.?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
HOW CAN I ADD THIS SOURCE TO BASE.?
I WANT TO ADD TO THIS BASE
Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

#define HookShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void IfLuX ( void )
{
	bool wallhack = 1;

	while(1)
	{
		DWORD CShell = HookShell;

	        if (wallhack==1)
		{
		   memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
		}
	}
}
void Hook ( HINSTANCE hDLL )
{
	DWORD CShell = HookShell;
	if (CShell==0)
	{
		IfLuX();
	}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
		 MessageBoxA (0,"KAREEM'S HACK","KAREEMS HACK",0); // KAREEM'S HACK ,,:D
	}
	return TRUE;
}
THIS SOURCE WITHOT ERRORS HOW.?CAN ONE ADD IT WITHOT ERRORS...?
Code:
DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xB74118);

if(pWeapon)
{
for(int i=0; i<602; i++)
{
DWORD rWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeapon+(4*i));
if(rWeapon)
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xBF8+y*4) = 1600.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xC04+y*4) = 1600.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xA64) = 2.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xAEC) = 2.0f;
}
{
IF THIS NOT TRUE PLZ GIVE ME 1 TRUE..

@ramo
@HackerMaybe
@mamo007
@Lightning
@Hexicidal
@Socket
@BACKD00R
@koshek
@[S]aeed

plz help me
@kareem1111 did you made this codes

 
Code
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

#define HookShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void IfLuX ( void )
{
bool wallhack = 1;

while(1)
{
DWORD CShell = HookShell;

if (wallhack==1)
{
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}
}
}
void Hook ( HINSTANCE hDLL )
{
DWORD CShell = HookShell;
if (CShell==0)
{
IfLuX();
}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
MessageBoxA (0,"KAREEM'S HACK","KAREEMS HACK",0); // KAREEM'S HACK ,,
}
return TRUE;
}


I think you leeched this
NO ,,,, THE BASE FOR IFLUX ,,,THE SOURCE FORR RAMO...
Quote Originally Posted by Pronome191 View Post
@kareem1111 did you made this codes

 
Code
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

#define HookShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void IfLuX ( void )
{
bool wallhack = 1;

while(1)
{
DWORD CShell = HookShell;

if (wallhack==1)
{
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}
}
}
void Hook ( HINSTANCE hDLL )
{
DWORD CShell = HookShell;
if (CShell==0)
{
IfLuX();
}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
MessageBoxA (0,"KAREEM'S HACK","KAREEMS HACK",0); // KAREEM'S HACK ,,
}
return TRUE;
}


I think you leeched this
the base was posted at source code section so its not leeched
ok sorry I thought you Leeched it

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

by the way I can help you in making your first hack
I MAKE MY FIRST HACK AND RELEASE IT I WAIT APPROVE

,,,I WANT TO THE NEXT VERSON ANEW FEATURE ,,,
CUZ MY FIRST HACK ONLY WALL HACK,,,

CAN YOU HELP ME ,,,

HAVE MSN,,OR FACEBOOK.?
Me too, I released only wallhack and I'm still Studying more Features

I have Question do you want to make a team here in mpgh like TeamD and CF Sharks Team. If you want just tell me and the name will Be TheProHackingForce, is the name ok or not.

I have fb

just give me the link of your fb Example: http://www.facebook.com/Pronome191 . Just give me your name and i will add you

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

I know this hack

DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xB74118);

if(pWeapon)
{
for(int i=0; i<602; i++)
{
DWORD rWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeapon+(4*i));
if(rWeapon)
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xBF8+y*4) = 1600.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xC04+y*4) = 1600.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xA64) = 2.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xAEC) = 2.0f;
}
{

You are trying to Add FastKnife and OHK Knife Right, because 1600.0f is the value for OHK Knife and 2.0f is for Fast Knife you must define the offsets first before adding it to your base. Just Define IsKnife 0x00000 then after that you are ready to go
Quote Originally Posted by Pronome191 View Post
Me too, I released only wallhack and I'm still Studying more Features

I have Question do you want to make a team here in mpgh like TeamD and CF Sharks Team. If you want just tell me and the name will Be TheProHackingForce, is the name ok or not.

I have fb


just give me the link of your fb Example: http://www.facebook.com/Pronome191 . Just give me your name and i will add you

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

I know this hack

DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xB74118);

if(pWeapon)
{
for(int i=0; i<602; i++)
{
DWORD rWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeapon+(4*i));
if(rWeapon)
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xBF8+y*4) = 1600.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xC04+y*4) = 1600.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xA64) = 2.0f;
*(float*)(rWeapon + 0xAEC) = 2.0f;
}
{

You are trying to Add FastKnife and OHK Knife Right, because 1600.0f is the value for OHK Knife and 2.0f is for Fast Knife you must define the offsets first before adding it to your base. Just Define IsKnife 0x00000 then after that you are ready to go
my name in facebook kareem mawassi
pic : HORSE

I THINK THIS LINK :http://www.facebook.com/kareem.mawassi
many newbie here, start make hack without know basic of C++

why you're to lazy if you want to be pro hacker. isn't hard if you want
slowly it is pretty pathetic
how about, LEARNING THE FUCKING CODING LANGUAGES? buy a book or whatch tutorials,.. snippets etz and don´t ask any shit whats in your mind!?
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
slowly it is pretty pathetic
how about, LEARNING THE FUCKING CODING LANGUAGES? buy a book or whatch tutorials,.. snippets etz and don´t ask any shit whats in your mind!?
lol ? egyptions are so fucking retarded poor people dont had money to buy a book
also they noobs even if they buy a book they wont understand
so this time i agree with u
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite00 View Post
lol ? egyptions are so fucking retarded poor people dont had money to buy a book
also they noobs even if they buy a book they wont understand
so this time i agree with u
thx, you got the point!


---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
Weapon loop is 670 not 602
you can also use loop 900 or 1000 (it will just use more resources but will not change the effect of the feature or game results // if there are any errors becouse of the loop you can check the dword for entry or empty)
Weapon loop is 670 not 602
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
Weapon loop is 670 not 602
hahaha u can use any value :P i use 900 ( slow but works fine after patchs ) :P
Quote Originally Posted by pceumel View Post
hahaha u can use any value :P i use 900 ( slow but works fine after patchs ) :P
slow? you sure? i don´t think so
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?