[TuT] Invisible Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[TuT] Invisible Glitch
Here is a quick tut I found on how to be invisible WITHOUT even hacking.

Requirements:

1) A brain
2) Both Wireless and a Wired internet connection.


1. Start WarRock on your wireless (remove wired cable).

2. Make sure you have the wired connection ready.

3. Join any game (works best on Verluf).

4. As it is loading (Level splash screen) plug the wired connection into your PC.

5. Don't do anything else ( your computer will want to connect to both).

6. You will have 2 different connections meaning different packets sent to different people in the game.

7. To some you will be invisible others visible. Some will call you a hacker and others will think you are playing fairly.

8. That's it. Play!

Credits to Dorook for initially finding this glitch.
Yeah I know that glitch... its awesome
wat this glitch do?
Quote Originally Posted by nirroy1 View Post
wat this glitch do?
I have no idea.
I can't read either.
Quote Originally Posted by nirroy1 View Post
wat this glitch do?
ohmigod r u fkin stupid?? ll u made my day....
Quote Originally Posted by nirroy1 View Post
wat this glitch do?
and this, dear friends, is why most forums require at least a second grade reading level of it's users.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I have no idea.
I can't read either.
Hahaha ... How hard should it be
Yeah i know about this but it only works for a little bit.

Nice release tho
to bad i only has wired :O
10 meters further we have wireless :L
this is like the oldest glitch ever if you dont know this you r dumb
Well i don't need thath glitch cuz i have on every games 999 ping or 0 xD
Nice but can k2 bann you for that?
Quote Originally Posted by Bluefight7 View Post
Nice but can k2 bann you for that?
I don't think so, but if K2 is so smart they would fix it idk

Nice work Bug
I think so, if people report an invisible hacker!
Ricardo 2K post ban is near for you, 3K for me
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?