LightbulbDouble Jump Hack?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Double Jump Hack?
I Was Wondering If Somebody Could Make Another Double Jump Hack For Me And Other Mpgh/Crossfire Users. Somebody Made One Like A Month Ago And Q Was Used To Make You Jump Again So It Was A Double Jump. The Reason Why I Want It Is Because, It Helped Me Get Into Beast Spots For Modes Like Mutation Mode, Hero Mode, Ghost Mode, And HMX Mode. So Can Somebody Make One, I Would Really Appreciate It. Thanks #KewlkidHacks
never heard such a hack. no begging.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
never heard such a hack. no begging.
Oh I Didnt Mean To Beg, But Somebody Had It With There Hack Before
Never heard of a double jump hack
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
Never heard of a double jump hack
I Know It Sounds Crazy But Somebody Had it, I Am Going To Try It Was Around The Time Luzimolka Or What Ever His Name Is, Hacks Were Out
there was super/ultra jump in vip hacks before. but we don't have vip anymore.
nope ?
lol it's not ahack u can double jump with out hack

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kewlkid11 View Post
I Know It Sounds Crazy But Somebody Had it, I Am Going To Try It Was Around The Time Luzimolka Or What Ever His Name Is, Hacks Were Out
u are talking about speed jump make u jump fast land fast has no affect on the high of the jump
Quote Originally Posted by safwasa View Post
nope ?
lol it's not ahack u can double jump with out hack

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------



u are talking about speed jump make u jump fast land fast has no affect on the high of the jump
No, there was a Double-Jump hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


No, there was a Double-Jump hack.
I Know How To Lag Jump Lol Im Talking You Push Space To Jump Then Q To Jump Again While Already In Air
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


No, there was a Double-Jump hack.
never saw it before
I'm pretty sure those types of hacks are patched already.
you can always lag jump, it will probably get u to the same place
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
you can always lag jump, it will probably get u to the same place
Sorry for such a stupid question, but can you tell me how to "Lag Jump"??
Quote Originally Posted by zayat123 View Post
Sorry for such a stupid question, but can you tell me how to "Lag Jump"??
Walk up to/against what ever ur trying to jump up, hold W and S and keep jumping and when ur in the air, use ur duck button, repeat jump and duck till u get up
i never saw it be4 and u shoulf try to get better in the double jump watch it on utube (jump jump crouch )
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us