How To Get 2 Attachments or a Proficiency on Secondary?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How To Get 2 Attachments or a Proficiency on Secondary?
I was just playing a match of SnD on Downturn and there was this obvious hacker on my team. When i was spectating him I noticed he had a silenced USP. 45 with a tactical knife, yes, TWO attachments. I just download SearX v8.2 and was able to set my USP. 45 to have two attachments but when I joined a game it wouldn't let me switch to my pistol. I also tried setting akimbo silenced ACR 6.8's along with my non-working USP .45 and ended up with NO gun when I spawned How can I do what that guy did? I want to get his cool pistol or even akimbo silenced FMG9's

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by apbman View Post
I was just playing a match of SnD on Downturn and there was this obvious hacker on my team. When i was spectating him I noticed he had a silenced USP. 45 with a tactical knife, yes, TWO attachments. I just download SearX v8.2 and was able to set my USP. 45 to have two attachments but when I joined a game it wouldn't let me switch to my pistol. I also tried setting akimbo silenced ACR 6.8's along with my non-working USP .45 and ended up with NO gun when I spawned How can I do what that guy did? I want to get his cool pistol or even akimbo silenced FMG9's

Thanks!
There're some combinations that are not allowed for the game. Like Any Assault Rifle Akimbo... Akimbo RPG (lol), Grip on Assault rifles and SMG... etc etc You can play with it, there's no chance of ban

Wrong Section, BTW
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post

There're some combinations that are not allowed for the game. Like Any Assault Rifle Akimbo... Akimbo RPG (lol), Grip on Assault rifles and SMG... etc etc You can play with it, there's no chance of ban

Wrong Section, BTW
Yeah but if I use the same two attachments for my USP .45 as that guy did, why can he switch to his weapon and I can't? If he is using a different method, what is it?
Maybe he edited it in-game.
Since with a server control hack, i'm allowed to have Akimbo MP5 as example.
Tho i can only shoot one..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?