I'm getting a bit suspicious of the rate at which MPGH's hacks are being detected.

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
I'm getting a bit suspicious of the rate at which MPGH's hacks are being detected.
A good week or so ago, I was successfully using the BlackHawk hack, which is now detected. The newest one might I add. I had waited a couple of days for hacks to come out. Finally, the new Nightmare CA[NA] came out. Now I'll add the fact that this was exactly two hours after the post. I used it on a test account (as I don't intend on using my heavily equipped account and get it banned), and it had gotten the TA banned. Three more hacks later, and I had been banned from CA with three test accounts, all before using the hacks in ACTUAL games.

Am I the only one suspicious that there is some sort of spy on MPGH giving out the hack names and/or designs to Nexon? It's a bit ridiculous how quickly I get insta-banned by using hacks that are not even four hours old.





-Posted in discussions because I'm unaware of where the proper place would be to post something like this.
Maybe because you use them incorrectly.
I'm also a bit suspicious. Don't come up saying OHHHHHHHHHH you install it wrong no GTFO . I been using hacks since long time ago more then 2 years now. I perfectly know how to install it. I created 5 accounts yesterday to test the hack"Nightmare" they all got banned ! Not even 1 hour of use . The reason why I created ALL those accounts , because my main was banned so I decided to prove wrong or right.

So I prove right . There's something going on with this hack. In fact I use Blackhawk for one week with my main and never got banned till I use Nightmare.
sometimes got people jealous they send the hack to GM to patch it
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
sometimes got people jealous they send the hack to GM to patch it
GMs don't patch it, Nexon Guard detects it and blocks it.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


GMs don't patch it, Nexon Guard detects it and blocks it.
how to patch if GM not send the hack file to Nexon ==
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
how to patch if GM not send the hack file to Nexon ==
...They don't do anything Nexon Guard detects it -_- GMs can only wait for Nexon Guard to detect the hacks, they can program things into Nexon Guard to detect the hacks though, but if they could directly put the hack in Nexon Guard to detect it, than all the hacks here on MPGH would be detected don't you think?
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


...They don't do anything Nexon Guard detects it -_- GMs can only wait for Nexon Guard to detect the hacks, they can program things into Nexon Guard to detect the hacks though, but if they could directly put the hack in Nexon Guard to detect it, than all the hacks here on MPGH would be detected don't you think?
but GM still send the hack file to Nexon to patch it ._____.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
but GM still send the hack file to Nexon to patch it ._____.
-_- GMs are Nexon Staff, and no, Nexon Guard detects it.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


-_- GMs are Nexon Staff, and no, Nexon Guard detects it.
okay stop , it's a same combination
Well let's not forget people abuse and exploit the same hack to much and they question why it's detected
Nexon finally figured us out I guess.
Well, it's not exactly some secret that we exist, probably about every FPS online game company knows about us, and I bet quite a few monitor the hacks that get released on here.

However, I don't think hacks can be detected without an update of some sort sending new signatures to be detected (if it's handled client sided) unless they do silent updates, perhaps like they said you aren't doing it right, even renaming exes and dlls can help sometimes.
Why would there be a spy? Nexon could easily create an account and access the hacks themselves
Pretty sure it's against the rules for Nexon employees to visit MPGH tho
Got my main insta banned while using the PikaItchu hacks. Was using Ca cleaner cleaning every mili second, and lil ghost undetectable running.
Fucking Nexon didn't even let me join a game -_-.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?