Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Are you stupid?
    Why would I waste my time posting proof when it's common sense? United States is trillions in debt, their government loves to go to war.
    They can't pick good people to run their country because they are power/money hungry.
    World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science? | News | guardian.co.uk

My proof is all there, I was sarcastic because you called me stupid when I was stating obvious facts.
    You easily forget that the U.S. has a population of 311 million, it's much harder to make sure each child gets extreme education in every little part of the U.S.
    Although we aren't the best in education leading up to 15-16 years of age we do have the best colleges in the world. And I think you are the stupid one for doing summer school. Did that hurt?
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Are you stupid?
    Why would I waste my time posting proof when it's common sense? United States is trillions in debt, their government loves to go to war.
    They can't pick good people to run their country because they are power/money hungry.
    World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science? | News | guardian.co.uk

My proof is all there, I was sarcastic because you called me stupid when I was stating obvious facts.
    You again? You should be careful with those arguments, their antiques. You sound like a broken record, didn't you participate in the last discussion about American education? You know the one where we brought up how Europeans don't test all their students like we do, or did you conveniently forget that? Well seeing as we are on the subject of American education system and how it's sooooooo bad, why do we have the top university's in the world?

Top 400 - The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2011-2012

I swear, if you syrup sucking Canadians put even half the effort in something productive instead of trolling America you could have cured cancer by now.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I swear, if you syrup sucking Canadians put even half the effort in something productive instead of trolling America you could have cured cancer by now.
    Syrup sucking Canadians?

A. How the fuck is that a bad thing? What is wrong with you? Who the fuck doesn't like maple syrup?

and

B. Brb while I spend the next 40 years of my life listing all the stereotypes your shitty country has.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You again? You should be careful with those arguments, their antiques. You sound like a broken record, didn't you participate in the last discussion about American education? You know the one where we brought up how Europeans don't test all their students like we do, or did you conveniently forget that? Well seeing as we are on the subject of American education system and how it's sooooooo bad, why do we have the top university's in the world?

Oh look, a morbidly obese american is trying to offend me by saying I drink syrup.

Your universities charge WAYY more than any Canadian/UK university, so therefore they can pay for better teachers/books for students to pay for.
    Oh and let us not forget what happens to the people who have to take loans from the bank and after their done the studies they are thousands in debt at the age of ~20+.
    And we can't forget that your education is declining and I highly doubt your amazing universities will be at the top any longer.

All I see is an arrogant American, but what's new?

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

And I swear if you Americans take half the time you do at Mcdonalds into rethinking your economic strategies you wouldn't have to be on china's dick.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    instead of trolling America you could have cured cancer by now.

Yeah, we could of found the cure cancer. Because god knows if an American found the cure for cancer and there were various cheap ways to come up with that cure the FDA wouldn't release to the public.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Canadian (08-05-2012),scotbud123 (08-05-2012)

Thanks

Oh look, a morbidly obese american is trying to offend me by saying I drink syrup.

Your universities charge WAYY more than any Canadian/UK university, so therefore they can pay for better teachers/books for students to pay for.
    Oh and let us not forget what happens to the people who have to take loans from the bank and after their done the studies they are thousands in debt at the age of ~20+.
    And we can't forget that your education is declining and I highly doubt your amazing universities will be at the top any longer.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

And I swear if you Americans take half the time you do at Mcdonalds into rethinking your economic strategies you wouldn't have to be on china's dick.

Lol I can pay for my university because I'm not a dumbshit like you for going to summer school and since I'm getting such a good education from going to a university that will actually teach me something I can get a good paying job, it's all about your own decisions people around the world want to get into our universities what about yours?
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

Lol I can pay for my university because I'm not a dumbshit like you for going to summer school and since I'm getting such a good education from going to a university that will actually teach me something I can get a good paying job, it's all about your own decisions people around the world want to get into our universities what about yours?
    I live in Canada, I could get any good job with my universities around me instead of paying countless thousands just to say "I GRADUATED FROM YALE AND I IM 10'S OF THOUSANDS IN DEBT AT 25!"
    I can go to any university in Canada and not spend a shitload of money and then when I'm done I'd be able to get any job I'd want.

University Of Toronto is the equivalent to Yale/Harvard in Canada at probably half the costs.

Your defense of your country is negligible.

And I love how you call me an "syrup sucking canadian" in your other post while I could read of hundreds of stereotypes of United States.
    Face it, you have nothing to brag about besides your immense number of millionaires and sports, and television.

Last edited by Canadian; 08-05-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Syrup sucking Canadians?

A. How the fuck is that a bad thing? What is wrong with you? Who the fuck doesn't like maple syrup?

and

B. Brb while I spend the next 40 years of my life listing all the stereotypes your shitty country has.
    Not contributing to the debate? kbai.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

So in short, all you did was spout bullshit, claim I was arrogant (even though all I was doing was defending my country), and agree with me in the end. Rethink our economical strategy? You know that America has the biggest GDP in the world right? We are double the size then the 2nd place china.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Yeah, we could of found the cure cancer. Because god knows if an American found the cure for cancer and there were various cheap ways to come up with that cure the FDA wouldn't release to the public.
    Yeah, your welcome for curing polio bro.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

You didn't do shit. Plus the immunization was made in the 50's, not 2012.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks

I live in Canada, I could get any good job with my universities around me instead of paying countless thousands just to say "I GRADUATED FROM YALE AND I IM 10'S OF THOUSANDS IN DEBT AT 25!"
    I can go to any university in Canada and not spend a shitload of money and then when I'm done I'd be able to get any job I'd want.

University Of Toronto is the equivalent to Yale/Harvard in Canada at probably half the costs.

Your defense of your country is negligible.

And I love how you call me an "syrup sucking canadian" in your other post while I could read of hundreds of stereotypes of United States.
    Face it, you have nothing to brag about besides your immense number of millionaires and sports, and television.

BAHAHAHAHA you think that your little shitty college can even compare to an ivy that isn't even at the very top. Please learn about college then come back, you are dumbshit and will never live up to anything you small child.

-Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    you are dumbshit and will never live up to anything you small child.
    You must be like 14, swearing like that for no reason.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So this thread is about america not being #1. Since there is no definitive #1 there is no point to the thread.

Canadian is just another kid going off of stereotypes, there. That's his every single argument right there. No point in responding because thats all he's going on.
    --------

America is a great country. Nuff said.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Commander X (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

You must be like 14, swearing like that for no reason.

Internet. Get used to it.

-Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

He didn't call you a syrup sucking Canadian. I did. As for bragging rights. Huge advances in medicine, fighting dictatorship around the world, saving Europe, landing on the moon, countless other things. Hey, at least Canada has Justin Bieber right?

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not contributing to the debate? kbai.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

So in short, all you did was spout bullshit, claim I was arrogant (even though all I was doing was defending my country), and agree with me in the end. Rethink our economical strategy? You know that America has the biggest GDP in the world right? We are double the size then the 2nd place china.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Actually, I'm pretty sure Americans didn't give single fucks about Polio until Bill Gates came around and basically put a shit ton of money towards it, I agreed that your universities right NOW are above everyone Else's, but like a typical American you disregard what I said before that :/.
    You can't really take all of the fame from curing Polio when the entire world who bought Bill Gates products making him rich, thus making him put money towards curing Polio.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast