How to fix crashing!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How to fix crashing!
Hope this helps you guys out, this is what I did to fix my crashing and I haven't crashed since!

Wrong section @.REZ

OT: You can never fix crashing 100%; the best you can do is to minimise the risk of it crashing.
This won't stop crashing if someone is Windows 7.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
This won't stop crashing if someone is Windows 7.
Got something against windows?
btw thanks for the tut.
Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
Got something against windows?
btw thanks for the tut.
I use Windows 7 -_-
And no I don't, Combat Arms isn't 100% compatible with Windows 7, so people like me that use W7 will always crash on Combat Arms.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


I use Windows 7 -_-
And no I don't, Combat Arms isn't 100% compatible with Windows 7, so people like me that use W7 will always crash on Combat Arms.
Im on windows 7 in this tut just have my visuals set to performance
Quote Originally Posted by justis1997 View Post
Im on windows 7 in this tut just have my visuals set to performance
Ummm I don't know how that relates to what I said besides you using W7
But ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
Got something against windows?
btw thanks for the tut.
it is true, on XP i never got the problem and since i got Win7 it keeps on crashing

And to you justis, what a POS Guide, it even crashes more now i have done the steps you did!

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
This won't stop crashing if someone is Windows 7.
indeed, now i have done those steps it even crashes more often then before!
/moved to tutorials
You REALLY couldnt figure out where to put this tutorial
it's fixed mine ,thanks bro !
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?