All pro coders out there.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
All pro coders out there.
Anyone there, who would let me see the base of a wireframe?
I'll just add it on my v2 Release. I'll just find the addys.
Just tell me a base for wireframe. Thanks
If you upload the latest installer of cf ph I may give you my memory way of doing wireframe player. If that's what you need.
I need the latest installer of cf ph uploaded on some eu servers otherwise it will take me more than one day to download it.
if we are the one who will upload it it would take us 1 day and a half.. even us ... downloading clients takes us one day... internet speed on PH limits I think to 6 MBPS in reality -_-' as for me 2 MBPS is what I have.. reality sucks
It's just a simple PTC function

Put this in your globals:

Code:
void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
	DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	if( dwCShell != NULL )
	{
		
		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + LTCpointer) );
		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1FC );
		_asm
		{
			push szVal;
			call CONoff;
			add esp, 4;
		}
	}
}
Then if you want to Turn on:
Code:
PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 1");
If you want to Turn off:
Code:
PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 0");
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
It's just a simple PTC function

Put this in your globals:

Code:
void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
	DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	if( dwCShell != NULL )
	{
		
		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + LTCpointer) );
		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1FC );
		_asm
		{
			push szVal;
			call CONoff;
			add esp, 4;
		}
	}
}
Then if you want to Turn on:
Code:
PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 1");
If you want to Turn off:
Code:
PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 0");
~Put me in credits ~
Put you in credits why? This isn't even your function, but you can clean it up a bit :P.
Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
Put you in credits why? This isn't even your function, but you can clean it up a bit :P.
Previous post removed

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
the PTC crap still works?
I got a better way anyway.
I dunno in CFNA but works perfectly in CFPH
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Previous post removed
I'm pretty sure the source is still out there, and still doesn't give you the right to claim it's yours
Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
I'm pretty sure the source is still out there, and still doesn't give you the right to claim it's yours
Yeah sorry about that
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Yeah sorry about that
It's okay bro, don't be sad! I didn't say don't take any credit for finding it, I just said add the credits! That's why I thanked you =))
the PTC crap still works?
I got a better way anyway.
I got a way that modify directly the d3d calls.
I found it using giniyat's wallhack addy.
You need a bypass tho to find it + a way to get to replays.
We should get on msn. I could tell ya the way to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I got a way that modify directly the d3d calls.
I found it using giniyat's wallhack addy.
You need a bypass tho to find it + a way to get to replays.
We should get on msn. I could tell ya the way to do it.
I want you to teach me that! Could you Mr.? I have a working bypass for PH
On CF PH?! I dont have the lastest setup of it.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us