SolvedConcerning VIP hacks....

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Concerning VIP hacks....
I'm willing to buy a VIP Crossfire hack (Aimbot etc) like the VIP hack you guys made in 2009, but recently I can't find one.
Do you guys still do VIP hacks? I was an old member that bought a vip hack waaaaaaaaaaaay back but I forgot my account....
Please PM me coders and sexy mder fckers. And yes I nid hak to winz ,.i.,
no more aimbot for cfph for now.
@hanoke!

meron pang aimbot kaso nilagay ko sa pangsariling gamit!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Glenox View Post
@hanoke!

meron pang aimbot kaso nilagay ko sa pangsariling gamit!!!
screenshots please
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post
screenshots please
Lol ou nga
@Glenox your so good that your better than most of the MPGH members here.. you can make aimbot? in reality theres no aimbot in PH no VIP AIMBOT even.. cause there are less donators or payers... GIVE ME THE SCREENSHOTS! AND I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU WITH THE DATE OF COURSE.. SHOW THE ESP
@acedia


magkakapera ba ako pag pinakita ko sau!!! bibigyan mo ba ako ng house and lot???



wala ako paki kng bilib ka! or not! ang sakin lng meron ako tapos!
@Glenox ingats lng ang heart.. kaw na magaling.. talo mo pa si kuya kim!
besides.. it doesnt sum up you can make aimbot pero base d mo magawa? IDOL NA KITA
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post
@Glenox ingats lng ang heart.. kaw na magaling.. talo mo pa si kuya kim!
besides.. it doesnt sum up you can make aimbot pero base d mo magawa? IDOL NA KITA
whahahaha!!! joke lng!!! PM ko sau!!! yung link para sa aimbot ko!!! ^_^ whahahaha wag d2 makikita nila!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Glenox View Post
whahahaha!!! joke lng!!! PM ko sau!!! yung link para sa aimbot ko!!! ^_^ whahahaha wag d2 makikita nila!!!
until now no Screenshots.. show me I messaged you in the morning
@Glenox ako rin screenshots. pahiram din ng public base
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?