ExclamationALL HACK IS PATCHED !

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
ALL HACK IS PATCHED !
don't use any hack now all hack is detected
Thanks for the info.
I think the injectors are outdated since I only receive Hack Tool Detected. I'm pretty sure most of the hacks aren't detected as of yet.
with undetected injector also is detected don't use it .
Indeed, I'm positive all injectors are detected. Thanks for informing us though .
Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
Indeed, I'm positive all injectors are detected. Thanks for informing us though .
Y Welcome
well i am the first one know that -.-
Quote Originally Posted by waelbacha View Post
don't use any hack now all hack is detected
thanks but start playing legit kid HAHA
-heythere123
yes man alll is detected
@nicksss I'm not sure if the hack is detected, since I never got the Xtrap error for the hack being detected. I've been receiving "Hack Tool Detected" which stands for the injector being classified as detected.
We need new update
I use injector from other forum, some hacks still working.
Quote Originally Posted by P0w3r View Post
I use injector from other forum, some hacks still working.
which hack ?
nvm, i can run the hacks 2 hours ago, now detected :O
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us