CF China?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CF China?
I've heard people saying they switched over to CF China. What's different or better about CF China?
Also I forgot to add this, but are people in north america blocked to cf china or can we play it also?
In CF China, I think you the guns come earlier thatn in NA.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
In CF China, I think you the guns come earlier thatn in NA.
Crossfire North America and Crossfire China has there own types of guns, Crossfire China may add guns that Z8Games won't add to there version of Crossfire.
every update starts from thr all others copy them tats the difference !!
0 hackers in Crossfire China.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us