I need some codes.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I need some codes.
Sir i need the code for wall hack and fast knife, OHK.

and offset for no reload, Pointer for weapon pointer.

sir please help me ..

1. Open Ollydbg
2. Find stuff
3. Winning
where i can find ollydbg
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
1. Open Ollydbg
2. Find stuff
3. Winning
I had this idea but i think it was usless

So i open the dlls of a hack with the tools i need
Then i just copy/paste the codes in the visual c++ proyect and thats it?
Quote Originally Posted by gianpuno View Post
Sir i need the code for wallhack and fast knife, OHK.

and offset for no reload, Pointer for weaponpointer.

sir pls help me ..


if you answer my question i will help you
what is this means

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main ()
{
  cout << "Explain this";
  return 0;
}
I mean what kind sir

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post

if you answer my question i will help you
what is this means

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main ()
{
  cout << "Explain this";
  return 0;
}

What deed you mean sir ??
Quote Originally Posted by gianpuno View Post
What deed you mean sir ??
Learn to code before 'making' hacks
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Learn to code before 'making' hacks
I agree..
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Learn to code before 'making' hacks
because I trained so I have not quite know the codes.
sir can you help me, we put in the credits.
I really need help.
its pretty obvious youll just copy paste it on [I]Flux base and then poooff! you have a hack
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post
its pretty obvious youll just copy paste it on [I]Flux base and then poooff! you have a hack

Thank you sir ..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us