QuestionHow To Find Offset Wallhack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How To Find Offset Wallhack
For master coders i need help...
how to find offset crossfire indonesia?
You can find it in crossfire.exe (i dont remember the hex string)
I need to find a tutorial unpack crossfire.exe offset wallhack
because here I have to offset CrossFire Indonesia
if you know how to find the address using hex string add it with + A4... its all up to you.. on your knowledge on olly... asking for to much is making me lazy thats all I can do...
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post
if you know how to find the address using hex string add it with + A4... its all up to you.. on your knowledge on olly... asking for to much is making me lazy thats all I can do...
can teach me? with PM
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us