Wayne Newton - 2012

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
Wayne Newton - 2012
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Wayne Newton. I will be running for President in 2012. I've hunted down Streets, Sites, News papers Adds to show my willing of the 2012 President.

I'll change this Country around, with everything I have. I'll make Abortions illegal. I'll print millions for when were seeded to going into depression. With one little vote, you can come a long way. I encourage you all to vote for my in 2012.

I hope you take some time, and consider the big changes, and small changes I will do.

I'm currently about to go to McDonald's and go for a job application, until my President Status takes place.

Thanks guys!

WAYNE NEWTON - 2012 - VOTE!
fawk u choob
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
fawk u choob
Please, use proper grammar. If I inflect myself upon people who can't type, it might deflect my chances of becoming President Of The United States!
fuck the presidents!

we dont need a fucking president
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
fuck the presidents!

we dont need a fucking president
My friend, my friend. I've went through with that concept when I was a kid also. Then, it finally hit me, are Economy sucks.

If we didn't have a President, we would have more low quality posts, and grammars coming from are next Generations. As President, I will close that, and make everyone have a successful life ahead of them.

-Wayne Newton
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
My friend, my friend. I've went through with that concept when I was a kid also. Then, it finally hit me, are Economy sucks.

If we didn't have a President, we would have more low quality posts, and grammars coming from are next Generations. As President, I will close that, and make everyone have a successful life ahead of them.

-Wayne Newton
And your grammar is amazing?
are Economy
I mean really
Quote Originally Posted by XxeekXx View Post
And your grammar is amazing?
are Economy
I mean really
Yes, my friend, really. Believe the statements I've made above, they'll change the world. And, now days, that's what we all need.
Fuck Capitalist President's.
The next President of the world will be me, and it will be a strict Communist regime.

P.S

Fuck your shitty face.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Fuck Capitalist President's.
The next President of the world will be me, and it will be a strict Communist regime.

P.S

Fuck your shitty face.
You my friend, are getting a tad bit ahead of yourself. By 2012 you'll probably be the age of 18-19. By then, I'll be President, changing the economic states, in which we live in. I'll be yet again, elected for another term. After my terms are up, I'll have others wanting to re-do what I've done for the U.S while I was President.

I'll be setting trends, for years to come. Making the world a better place to live, even when I'm 6 feet under the ground.
wtf are you
gtfo
Who ever said I will be ruler of the World by 2012?
-.-
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Who ever said I will be ruler of the World by 2012?
-.-
By the time I set my trends, no one will look upon you as a 'ruler' of the world. Nor a human being. My trends that I set will be too high to capture, with your dreams. So my friend, you're out of luck. Years, and years to come, people will have the same ideas as me, and will blow you out of the wind, with your fail of a thought.
you have a monkey face
are you really...
Communism is immune to fail.
It only fails when I say it so.

USSR fell when I got bored of the Cold War.
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us