HelpFailed connect to server - AVA ERROR!! PLEASE HELP!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Failed connect to server - AVA ERROR!! PLEASE HELP!
Failed connect to server - AVA ERROR!! PLEASE HELP! I'm searching in google but i can't found this error .

I restarted AVA 2-3 times and error escaped .
Are you running AVA on Steam?
I had same u need to reinstal. Then it will be fixed

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
Are you running AVA on Steam?
ava on steam doesnt work for me
No. I'm not with steam. But see other theme posted by me: "Cheat engine says error on opening AVA.exe process" in this forum. Please help
Lock theme.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us