InjeXion - Noobs Love it

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
InjeXion - Noobs Love it

I had an idea of making the most noob friendly injector out there. I find this one pretty easy to use Not sure if it's the most noob friendly injector, but you know.
This program isn't packed or anything. Feel free to decompile this if you'd like to learn from it.

InjeXion
Noobs Love it



Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

Credits:
Me/Ghost
Remixed


Do you have any other suggestions to make this injector easier for people to use?

InjeXion_mpgh.net.zip89 KB · 4,002 downloads Scanning…
Added "Ghost" to the credits, since i'm not sure if Ghost = Remixed. \

[notice]Approved[/notice]
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Added "Ghost" to the credits, since i'm not sure if Ghost = Remixed. \

[notice]Approved[/notice]
Sorry, I'm Ghost :3
Quote Originally Posted by `Luke View Post
Sorry, I'm Ghost :3
Oh :0 .
Sweet Good Job.
Auto-inject ato-on?
Close fter injecton too?
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
Auto-inject ato-on?
Close fter injecton too?
Yessir. It's all there.
Amazing job! bro... Personally i love this injector, after Perx clear, is too easy to use and works fine in most hacks that i've proved.
Even prefer this rather that
[Red Dragon].
Also btw,I'm an injector noob,but can you inject dll's but for other games with this injector and others?
Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheCheeze View Post
Also btw,I'm an injector noob,but can you inject dll's but for other games with this injector and others?
This injector is only for Combat Arms. Sorry,
Bumping this up for CA injectors. Still works as of 11/26/12
Re-bumping
Works good on Windows8
Lol, jacked my simple injectors, wow, I was just going to post an update today too...Ima do it anyway, competition never hurt anyone, well, mabye a little.
/Bump
Still working as of 12/24/12

Make sure to Cipher your .DLL's
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?