Project string search

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Project string search
Project string search is an “advanced” memory analyzer.
why advanced? It is going to be advance because I want to build more functions then only a memory scanner, the goal is to automate a lot of “boring” memory scanning. For example finding player coordinates and more.

I started this project a long time ago, it was in the begin of my C# learning process. This mean that the code is a mess. I’m going to refactor the code, so this is not a problem.

Why do I post this? Maybe you guys have some nice ideas to add.



your screens not working
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
your screens not working


good job bro
btw put the imgs as links ..
WElcome back
Hmmz, that was fast xD. How did you know that?
Quote Originally Posted by Deadeys View Post
Hmmz, that was fast xD. How did you know that?
Lauway \ Brimir ?
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
Lauway \ Brimir ?
Without that a in Lauway :P (Lauwy)
Thanks , there are still a lot of ppl here from 2 years ago . That were fun times
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us