ExclamationAurora ; Minecraft Inventory Editor

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Aurora ; Minecraft Inventory Editor
Aurora v1
Minecraft Inventory Editor
By: copyboy & Fatal

How do I use Aurora?
Simply download the .rar, and open Aurora.exe. Click the Open icon, and go to your minecraft directory. Click on the Save folder and select your world. Click on level.dat file, and you can start editing. To edit, you must drag and drop items from the list of tools to your inventory buttons. Drag an inventory to the trash button to trash the inventory. After your done, click on save and overwrite the level.dat or move and replace.

How do I run Aurora on Mac?
Simply download the .rar, extract the files to your desktop, and open Terminal. Type "ls" without the "", and press Enter. Type "cd Desktop" without the "", and press Enter. Now type "cd Aurora" without the "", and press Enter. After you have done that type "mono Aurora.exe" without the "" and press Enter. Now mono will run the application for you.

Is Aurora Safe?
Yes, it is! This is an edited version of the INVedit, so there is no worries.
Virus Total - 0/35
Jotti - 0/19

What are Aurora's Features?
  • Removed Auto Update
  • Changed Icon
  • Changed Name (Originally: INVedit)
  • Add, edit and remove enchantments on items.
  • It is possible to give any item any enchantment with any level.
  • Loads blocks from the enclosed files.
  • This means anyone is able to update INVedit themselves or add items from mods.
  • Groups for faster access of individual blocks.
  • Search box lets you filter items.
  • If possible, displays item damage as bar.
  • Stacks items almost like in the game itself.
  • Tabs for editing multiple inventories simultaneously.
  • You can move items between tabs.
  • Quick load and save.


Aurora Screen Shots:

What are the Requirements to run Aurora?




@Polo @Paladin @Rigby
Aurora_mpgh.net.zip255 KB · 316 downloads Scanning…
This is kind of worthless if you think about it. No offense, but TooManyItems beats this tool hands down. Because you can use it within the game & change whatever blocks you want. Instead of having to open the tool, open the file, change the text, save the file, close the tool, and then returning to the game to play some more... If you want the full ability of this tool WITHOUT the tool? Go to TooManyItems & install that mod. =)
Quote Originally Posted by DemonSlayerz View Post
This is kind of worthless if you think about it. No offense, but TooManyItems beats this tool hands down. Because you can use it within the game & change whatever blocks you want. Instead of having to open the tool, open the file, change the text, save the file, close the tool, and then returning to the game to play some more... If you want the full ability of this tool WITHOUT the tool? Go to TooManyItems & install that mod. =)
Yeah, for spawning stuff, but this is actually pretty useful for enchanting stuff; because you can enchant anything! Even a piece of dirt and make it whatever level enchantment you want.
Thanks Liz. Well I like to use tools rather then editing.
Does anyone know why I keep getting a warning "Error at line168: Failed to load image 'items.png' (Parameter is not valid.). This happens whenever I open "Aurora" of course. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by RoidRage View Post
Does anyone know why I keep getting a warning "Error at line168: Failed to load image 'items.png' (Parameter is not valid.). This happens whenever I open "Aurora" of course. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!
Press Cancel
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Press Cancel
Ok, thanks. Also does this work on multiplayer or singleplayer only?
Quote Originally Posted by RoidRage View Post
Ok, thanks. Also does this work on multiplayer or singleplayer only?
Only singleplayer
OK so when I open my 1.3.1 world save (which should still work right?) it opens but I get no items in the side bar so I cant do anything...
Quote Originally Posted by SkullTraill View Post
OK so when I open my 1.3.1 world save (which should still work right?) it opens but I get no items in the side bar so I cant do anything...
Hmm really? I will see to it.
Yeah I'm dying to get some high level enchants on my stuff...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us