WeaponMgr

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WeaponMgr
Can someone give me weaponmgr please? I asked to hackermaybe but he is too egoist for give 1 single pointer (gred4thanks )

giniyat101
's cshell isn't working for me...
I'm not sure if it is correct (101656D6 . 8B0D 3809B710 MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[10B70938])
@xKickAss : look at giniyat's thread I answered you there.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
@xKickAss WeaponMgr = 0xB70938
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
@xKickAss : look at giniyat's thread I answered you there.
Oh ok thanks i'll test it


---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thryebac View Post
I'm not sure if it is correct (101656D6 . 8B0D 3809B710 MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[10B70938])
so it should be B70938 (with 0x)?
Right pointer is: 0xB70938
Ok thanks
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us