KAVA/JAVA/TAVA

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
KAVA/JAVA/TAVA
So I'm getting sick of UAVA, and I really want to try KAVA or other ava versions, but the most one is KAVA.
anyways, I downloaded SEA-AVA and it looks like they got IP blocking thingy...
So someone please be nice and gib me acc for KAVA/JAVA/TAVA

Cheers.
I'm not gonna make a pmang acc anymore, is the Tava easy to register? Then I would do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
I'm not gonna make a pmang acc anymore, is the Tava easy to register? Then I would do it.
I have TAVA accounts, but the only way you can get them is if you know someone in Taiwan because to be able to play it the account has to be registered by a Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Macau mobile phone number

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
So I'm getting sick of UAVA, and I really want to try KAVA or other ava versions, but the most one is KAVA.
anyways, I downloaded SEA-AVA and it looks like they got IP blocking thingy...
So someone please be nice and gib me acc for KAVA/JAVA/TAVA

Cheers.
I'm not IP blocked, but I use the game launcher not the website.
Why not anymore Prepix? Because Kssn?
Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
Why not anymore Prepix? Because Kssn?
It's annoying and it took me 3 hours to figure it out.
LAVA! It rhymes with the title
Hello Redspot...I am from AVA S.E.A,And to me..It's a bit boring because alot of guns/maps and stuff aren't there atm..
Thought...It would be nice if you could help me hack there..xD...
And i'm not a random leecher...I made exp farm hack(999exp/sec) and SP farm(Because I can't get the box pointer..Can help?)
if you don't mind pirating.. I know a software for a lot of proxies...
KSSN is easy to find , i have a list with ~3000 KSSN (with ~1400 working) so i can make an account but i keep those kssn for me
Quote Originally Posted by iPheel View Post
KSSN is easy to find , i have a list with ~3000 KSSN (with ~1400 working) so i can make an account but i keep those kssn for me
ego.
/10char.
Quote Originally Posted by iPheel View Post
KSSN is easy to find , i have a list with ~3000 KSSN (with ~1400 working) so i can make an account but i keep those kssn for me
give me a valid one?
o,o
@RedSpot Dont worry mate, imma make you an account after I get back from school, takes roughly ten minutes making one lol.
Cheers !! YAY !!

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Make you a KAVA account*
Quote Originally Posted by Teqy0 View Post
I'm not IP blocked, but I use the game launcher not the website.
Can you show me? whats your Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by tonyiscool101 View Post
will hotspot shield work?
It will but mostly you will lagg, since you need kssn or a phone number of a asian country you're not able to make one while you're in Australia.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us