KAVA/JAVA/TAVA

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


It will but mostly you will lagg, since you need kssn or a phone number of a asian country you're not able to make one while you're in Australia.
But if someone makes me an account, can I login with my current IP address?
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
But if someone makes me an account, can I login with my current IP address?
Well, Korean and soon American games has a game launcher on the website, pmang has one. Launch the game via a application, not via a website launcher.
After I installed kava I didn't want to play anymore, Korean people are to OP for me :3. I think you could do it.
Redspot why you dont use Bypasser for A.V.A SEA ?? if you use bypasser choose Vietname country

Quote Originally Posted by AlStarsKyz View Post
Redspot why you dont use Bypasser for A.V.A SEA ?? if you use bypasser choose Vietname country

Thanks you.
I don't have to use the AVA bypasser. I don't know why.
Quote Originally Posted by Teqy0 View Post
I don't have to use the AVA bypasser. I don't know why.
A guy told me how, don't bother.
ty
Quote Originally Posted by Roid_Raged View Post
@RedSpot Dont worry mate, imma make you an account after I get back from school, takes roughly ten minutes making one lol.
Cheers !! YAY !!

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Make you a KAVA account*
Can you make one for me, would be really cool
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
Can you make one for me, would be really cool
Gib Moni Plis ^^

Or Yu Dunt Gat Akkhaunt.

Jk.

Well, Im running a tight schedule now days. If i get time i will surely make one for you as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Roid_Raged View Post
Gib Moni Plis ^^

Or Yu Dunt Gat Akkhaunt.

Jk.

Well, Im running a tight schedule now days. If i get time i will surely make one for you as well.
Thank you man
Once you find a way to get KAVA let me know. Also i have CAVA but i get a wierd error and i can't read it because the errors in Chinese. Also what is A.V.A SEA
Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
Once you find a way to get KAVA let me know. Also i have CAVA but i get a wierd error and i can't read it because the errors in Chinese. Also what is A.V.A SEA
South East Asia.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


South East Asia.
OK and is it like KAVA where there are more weapons and maps?
Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
OK and is it like KAVA where there are more weapons and maps?
Don't know didn't play it. You can go youtube for some vids.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


Don't know didn't play it. You can go youtube for some vids.
OK will do.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us