Favourite Scripts?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Favourite Scripts?
Hey guys , what is your favourite script?

Personally i love the teleport all to me and kill script >;D

private["_pList", "j", "i", "_pArray", "v", "_dir", "_pos"];

_pList = playableUnits;
j = count _pList;
i = 0;
_pArray = [];

for "i" from 0 to j do
{
v = _pList select i;
// Ignore Self
if(player != v) then {
_dir = getdir vehicle player;
_pos = getPos vehicle player;
_pos = [(_pos select 0)-10*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)-10*cos(_dir),55];
v setPos _pos;
}

};

};
I don't have it but I've always wanted to try the script that makes cows parachute from the sky :3
Quote Originally Posted by fmlwhy View Post
I don't have it but I've always wanted to try the script that makes cows parachute from the sky :3
Code:
if (isnil "fsdandposanpsdaon" ) then {fsdandposanpsdaon=0};

if (fsdandposanpsdaon==0) then
{
	player addweapon "ItemGPS";
	fsdandposanpsdaon=1;
};

closedialog 0;
sleep 0.5;
TitleText [format["Click on the map where you want paracows"], "PLAIN DOWN"];

openMap [true, false];

sCode = 'hint "COWS INCOMING, GET TO COVER";';
sCode = sCode + ' _pos = [(cTargetPos select 0) + random 100, (cTargetPos select 1) + random 100, 100];';
sCode = sCode + ' PLANE1 = createVehicle ["C130J", [(_pos) select 0,(_pos) select 1,500], [], 0, "FLY"];';
sCode = sCode + 'cpbLoops = 15;';
sCode = sCode + 'cpLoopsDelay = 0.13;';
sCode = sCode + 'for "_i" from 0 to cpbLoops do {';
sCode = sCode + ' _pos1 = [(cTargetPos select 0)+random 100, (cTargetPos select 1)+random 100];';
sCode = sCode + ' _chute= createvehicle ["ParachuteC", [(_pos1) select 0,(_pos1) select 1], [], 0, "FLY"];';
sCode = sCode + ' _cow=group player createunit ["Cow04", [(_pos1) select 0,(_pos1) select 1,152], [], 0, "FORM"];';
sCode = sCode + ' _cow attachTo [ _chute, [0,0,0]];' ;
sCode = sCode + 'sleep cpLoopsDelay;};';
sCode = sCode + 'cTargetPos = nil;cpbLoops = nil;cpLoopsDelay = nil;';

onMapSingleClick "cTargetPos = _pos;[] spawn compile sCode; onMapSingleClick '';true;";

I was having LOTS of fun with this today :P
Quote Originally Posted by foodster View Post
Code:
if (isnil "fsdandposanpsdaon" ) then {fsdandposanpsdaon=0};

if (fsdandposanpsdaon==0) then
{
	player addweapon "ItemGPS";
	fsdandposanpsdaon=1;
};

closedialog 0;
sleep 0.5;
TitleText [format["Click on the map where you want paracows"], "PLAIN DOWN"];

openMap [true, false];

sCode = 'hint "COWS INCOMING, GET TO COVER";';
sCode = sCode + ' _pos = [(cTargetPos select 0) + random 100, (cTargetPos select 1) + random 100, 100];';
sCode = sCode + ' PLANE1 = createVehicle ["C130J", [(_pos) select 0,(_pos) select 1,500], [], 0, "FLY"];';
sCode = sCode + 'cpbLoops = 15;';
sCode = sCode + 'cpLoopsDelay = 0.13;';
sCode = sCode + 'for "_i" from 0 to cpbLoops do {';
sCode = sCode + ' _pos1 = [(cTargetPos select 0)+random 100, (cTargetPos select 1)+random 100];';
sCode = sCode + ' _chute= createvehicle ["ParachuteC", [(_pos1) select 0,(_pos1) select 1], [], 0, "FLY"];';
sCode = sCode + ' _cow=group player createunit ["Cow04", [(_pos1) select 0,(_pos1) select 1,152], [], 0, "FORM"];';
sCode = sCode + ' _cow attachTo [ _chute, [0,0,0]];' ;
sCode = sCode + 'sleep cpLoopsDelay;};';
sCode = sCode + 'cTargetPos = nil;cpbLoops = nil;cpLoopsDelay = nil;';

onMapSingleClick "cTargetPos = _pos;[] spawn compile sCode; onMapSingleClick '';true;";

I was having LOTS of fun with this today :P
And now I love you
Im a noob at scripts in this game, how do i use them?
Holy crap really? that works food? :O

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tarquin View Post
Im a noob at scripts in this game, how do i use them?
Read the stickied thread on this forum.
Ugh.. I don't understand why people find it amusing to nuke whole servers

Atm i'm going under the name of Whiteknight Bypass. I drive around to people along the shorelines to give them rides in my SUV/Chopper etc. When they get to their destination of choise, I give them some weapons and leave them alone. Also when i find other hackers giving people a bad time on the server, I usually kill them with my instant-kill script, or get them kicked via battleye script restriction.
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
Ugh.. I don't understand why people find it amusing to nuke whole servers

Atm i'm going under the name of Whiteknight Bypass. I drive around to people along the shorelines to give them rides in my SUV/Chopper etc. When they get to their destination of choise, I give them some weapons and leave them alone. Also when i find other hackers giving people a bad time on the server, I usually kill them with my instant-kill script, or get them kicked via battleye script restriction.
Good Guy Hacker
Quote Originally Posted by jessedayz View Post
Good Guy Hacker
When some random dude I approach lost in the woods, in dire need of a blood transfusion, finds out I'm actually there to help him. It's priceless
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
When some random dude I approach lost in the woods, in dire need of a blood transfusion, finds out I'm actually there to help him. It's priceless
I was going to try this, I give a new guy a small pistol and he shoots me, lol. I shot him up anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by hbananf View Post
I was going to try this, I give a new guy a small pistol and he shoots me, lol. I shot him up anyway.
When they're ungrateful they end up as cows, dogs, chickens.. whatever animal i feel like at the time
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
When they're ungrateful they end up as cows, dogs, chickens.. whatever animal i feel like at the time
Holy shit show me the script for changing people to animals!!
Quote Originally Posted by jessedayz View Post
Holy shit show me the script for changing people to animals!!
Try wuat's.
Yeah. I'm using the legit Wuat's menu No idea if it's in the leeched version or not
can you show me the script with which you kick other ahckers?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us