Thumbs upFree Gun Adding Service

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Free Gun Adding Service
Well i am little bored atm.
So the idea came up lets gun add for people
:P
PM me
and add me on msn
kevin.van.der.zande@hotmail.com
say me ur ID and the guns u want i will add them in 5mins
Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
Well i am little bored atm.
So the idea came up lets gun add for people
:P
PM me
and add me on msn
kevin.van.der.zande@hotmail.com
say me ur ID and the guns u want i will add them in 5mins
Lol, any vouches?
And aren't here already a few of this 'services'
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
Lol, any vouches?
And aren't here already a few of this 'services'
i know there are some but im just damn bored so i was thinking lets start 1 :P
No there is no services like this! only one that require sighing to youtube channel and he give 3 guns per subscription!
very nice of you to do this btw
Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
No there is no services like this! only one that require sighing to youtube channel and he give 3 guns per subscription!
very nice of you to do this btw
I thought Zeta had one and redspot and a very unknown guy.
Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
No there is no services like this! only one that require sighing to youtube channel and he give 3 guns per subscription!
very nice of you to do this btw
thanks man
idk! i remember they started such service but i dont see the threads anymore
Yo Kev....I got my other accs banned trying to get pass GG. I dont see that u have any vouches but....im desperate here..I want to make a few requests and i added u on msn...email is sinsofthefather@live.com
Quote Originally Posted by Here4Sex View Post
Yo Kev....I got my other accs banned trying to get pass GG. I dont see that u have any vouches but....im desperate here..I want to make a few requests and i added u on msn...email is sinsofthefather@live.com
ok im not on my computer im in bed but i talk to u tomorrow k?
Sigh....nevermind then ill ask the other guy i guess :/
I can do it tomorrow ... but ok xd good night
Its evening time at my place. Please do it now ? :c
Quote Originally Posted by Here4Sex View Post
Its evening time at my place. Please do it now ? :c
Im damn tired laying i bed whit my telephone sry man .
I still can do it tomorrow for u
im back online i can add the guns for u
Guys Kevin is trusted so do it.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us