[Request]Help about some hacks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Help about some hacks
* using cheat engine 5.3 ( **************** ) *


Hey.. I need some help with some hacks..

1st. I like to know how to get the gps.. Cuz i know what to do with values with decrease and shit...But i dont know how to get something on tha map or something. How???

2th. I still want to make that weapon hack... That u can choose your own weapons. Still dont know how -.- some1 haves a tut cuz i only can find some from the beta.. And if i do that
2bytes > value 1 > knockle
2bytes > value 42 > nade
2bytes > value 1 > knockle

It dont work... Plz help me before i get desperate
the weapon values changed i think...
go to the warrock data file and check the weapon note pad for the weapon id...
What u mean Can u gimme the nieuw id's ? btw.. there was more i thougt by pointing them.. Can some 1 help me with that?
Quote Originally Posted by allard123 View Post
What u mean Can u gimme the nieuw id's ? btw.. there was more i thougt by pointing them.. Can some 1 help me with that?
i have korea warrock, not international... the weapon ids are different...
I need international id's plz
search 44 for gernades.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?