Red/Blue Player Textures Only.

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Red/Blue Player Textures Only.
Would love to see some red/blue player models minus the wall hacks. I know there's lot of people looking for something like this. And I know its doable because there's red/blue textures + wall hacks. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by phuzed View Post
Would love to see some red/blue player models minus the wall hacks. I know there's lot of people looking for something like this. And I know its doable because there's red/blue textures + wall hacks. Thanks.
I prefer the hacks where you can only see the character through the wall, no lines or colors. Similar to the 100proof hack.
Quote Originally Posted by phuzed View Post
Would love to see some red/blue player models minus the wall hacks. I know there's lot of people looking for something like this. And I know its doable because there's red/blue textures + wall hacks. Thanks.
100% agreed, would love this too.
Quote Originally Posted by mykybo View Post
100% agreed, would love this too.
push this pls...
I am working on this.
Expect a release soon.
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
I am working on this.
Expect a release soon.
That would be awesome!
WOuld be great without that wallhack shit, thats for noobs :P
is 100% safe ? i download this hack from the other site OSH.
Quote Originally Posted by vandal454 View Post
is 100% safe ? i download this hack from the other site OSH.
Cant be Bro , they dont have this, only thing they have is my OLD Wallhacked Players wich doesnt work anymore
I'm gunna go ahead and bump this with a re-request for some simple textures. I'm a noob at this texture editing thing and I'm sort of baffled that wallhack + textures can work so well but textures only is not working or automatically wallhacking in the case of the latest release. Zerocool, Woulnd't it be pretty easy for you to slap together some textures only for us seeing as how you made a textures + wallhack? Excuse my ignorance but removing the wallhack is doable right?
Yeah those look nice popopz, I'd be content with something like that too. I just need to DL those and spend a day figuring out how to transfer it over to csgo I guess. That shouldn't be too hard right? It's the same idea.
Or you can extract the original CSGO skins with GCFscape and color them in Photoshop, its easier. If nobody do it in a couple of weeks ill start making them by myself, its not too hard but im so lazy :P
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?