MvM Money Hack?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MvM Money Hack?
Is there any money hack out there for MvM?
PLEASE made one
I bet that stuff is serversided.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I bet that stuff is serversided.
indeed it is, i hosted my own server and used cheat engine, and it worked, then i tired it on multiplayer and it wouldn't work.
you will have to start a MVM game on your own server and turn on sv_cheats very likely, it's all server-sided
Well if you do single player just type currency_give 999999, or the amount you want it will cap at 30k though.
K, Ill give it a shot
The easiest and more legit way of getting it is to install sourcemod, metamod: source and then get the plugin called "Share Cash" for tf2.

EDIT: I host servers with 30000$ starting credits and custom waves pm me if u want to try it out, its actualy pretty fun.
I joined a server with infinite money in bootcamp, someone said it was aserver setting or plugin.
you can get infinite money by using console commands but you need sv_cheats 1
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us