Crossfire EU wallhack

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire EU wallhack
I know i posted this in the wrong section , but it seems there is 0 coders that visits Crossfire Eu hack source section..


Well my question is that i found the offset for the Wallhack after patch
Witch is this : 0x6D27F0
But the hack isn't working ingame.
Its only one feature hack and don't have any faults in my base,
Help ?
it`s like cf na after xtrap patch SndDrv PATCHED

search for d3d hack
i think its like crossfire NA no effect in the game .... but hope to be solved in the future
Well do you guys think that they patched Wallhack feature ?
do you think other features will work ?
in my base there was 12 features but i had try them no effect and reduced them to wall no effect too
Quote Originally Posted by shwerma View Post
in my base there was 12 features but i had try them no effect and reduced them to wall no effect too
This thing sucks.............
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

This thing sucks.............
which things?
idk offset+pointer is true for me.

but .. idk what is the problem WTF

i think Z8Games didn`t fail
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
idk offset+pointer is true for me.

but .. idk what is the problem WTF

i think Z8Games didn`t fail
Explain how TurnOnz hack works ?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Explain how TurnOnz hack works ?
Lol he lier i try to use his hack

XTRAAAAAAAAAP DETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
Lol he lier i try to use his hack

XTRAAAAAAAAAP DETECTED
What about the video proof.
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
idk offset+pointer is true for me.

but .. idk what is the problem WTF

i think Z8Games didn`t fail
They are fails. For me CreateThread() works fine with ud d3d hook, but doesn't affect on a game with simple memory hacks. But it doesn't means that you need an d3d hook to make simple hacks work! I think here is the time to take a c++ book and think a little.
Quote Originally Posted by Sneak84 View Post
They are fails. For me CreateThread() works fine with ud d3d hook, but doesn't affect on a game with simple memory hacks. But it doesn't means that you need an d3d hook to make simple hacks work! I think here is the time to take a c++ book and think a little.
Share how to with us xD
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Share how to with us xD
I'm not greedy, but I play in CF NA/RU/EU without hacks, sorry. Hate hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by Sneak84 View Post
I'm not greedy, but I play in CF NA/RU/EU without hacks, sorry. Hate hackers.
I will get it working .
you know ....
HID
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us