Crossfire EU wallhack

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Sneak84 View Post
I'm not greedy, but I play in CF NA/RU/EU without hacks, sorry. Hate hackers.
say how to fix it then i get bored
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

I will get it working .
you know ....
HID
may u share it with us if u fixed it ..... i started to boooooooooooooored
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
Lol he lier i try to use his hack

XTRAAAAAAAAAP DETECTED
ok i will make another video + i am not a lier
Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post

ok i will make another video + i am not a lier
u are not lier ..... but ur hack isnot working for systims and other not working.....or it need an program or some thing else
Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post

ok i will make another video + i am not a lier
if u not lier i want ur base in pm to know what is the problem and u in Credit

and i have all features u have..+more than u
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
if u not lier i want ur base in pm to know what is the problem and u in Credit

and i have all features u have..+more than u
@shwerma still working , dude i got a nice method to make my SndDrv works , i go to dll main and i say the magic word : HOUGA BOUGA and some how i dont get x-trap error while injecting
so why ur new hack get me xtrap detected?

+i was joking
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
so why ur new hack get me xtrap detected?

+i was joking
when see xtrap detcted pack your Hack with Themida or run ccleaner and close other programms . try I don,t have testet but I think shuld work
I don't have any problems with it
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I don't have any problems with it
cuz u r d3d hack

he have a hack like mine and other
...............................................
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post


cuz u r d3d hack

he have a hack like mine and other
...............................................
I tried with the memory wallhack
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I tried with the memory wallhack
and it work?
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I don't have any problems with it
every one posted here got pwned xD

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post


and it work?
lol cant you see the pic?
I Think This Is The Addy : 6D2894

Iam Not Sure But Is It The Right One ?
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us