C++ books

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
C++ books
what are good c++ step-by-step books?
C++ for dummies
He said good..
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
@Nano232 : pmed ya one
Why you didn't type it here
Quote Originally Posted by Nano232 View Post
what are good c++ step-by-step books?
Book Reviews - C and C++ Books and References - Cprogramming.com
Book Reviews - Books on C++ Programming - Cprogramming.com


Read this:

C++ for Dummies by Stephen Randy Davis Not recommended

A book I can't recommend. The book doesn't do a good job explaining how C++ differs from C, why you would want to use C++, and how to think about object oriented programming. Many of the examples are either trivial or useless. The very For Dummies attempts at cuteness go a long way toward confusing the reader when the material is complex enough. The book tends to go into unnecessary detail at times, emphasizing behind-the-scenes details while leaving out important points.

Start with:
Jumping into C++
I didn't know about that. Thanks @Deadeys to point this out. I didn't use it but some1 gave me an ebook about it.
I used a book which was written in my native language that's why I can't give him an ebook about it.
@dizzyeasy : Most likely because of the no outside link rule.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I didn't know about that. Thanks @Deadeys to point this out. I didn't use it but some1 gave me an ebook about it.
I used a book which was written in my native language that's why I can't give him an ebook about it.
@dizzyeasy : Most likely because of the no outside link rule.
oh ok .
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us