HelpPlease Help MUST SEE!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please Help MUST SEE!
When I downloaded warrock and when the download finish I open WarrockLauncher and its update everytime when its 100% its stuck I mean the total and current!!
And the "StartGame" Button won't light I can't click on it WHY?
Quote Originally Posted by anas1998 View Post
When I downloaded warrock and when the download finish I open WarrockLauncher and its update everytime when its 100% its stuck I mean the total and current!!
And the "StartGame" Button won't light I can't click on it WHY?
Is it WarRock PH or WarRock International? I'm not sure what's the problem and I've encountered that. I think it's because of the net. It's very slow. That's why I changed my Internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Prosperity View Post
Is it WarRock PH or WarRock International? I'm not sure what's the problem and I've encountered that. I think it's because of the net. It's very slow. That's why I changed my Internet.
Try run in diffrent modus, i have got this to and even reinstalled my pc to fix this.
Quote Originally Posted by Pitcher View Post
Try run in diffrent modus, i have got this to and even reinstalled my pc to fix this.
Hope this works for me, thanks.
what warrock did you play? warrock nexon?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us