WinkPatchedRoom Hack After New Patch

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Room Hack After New Patch
Hello guys, I decided to release the new room hack after the 08-17-2012 AVA patch.



Let's start with screenshots:


Screenshot 1:


Screenshot 2:


VIRUS SCANS


INSTRUCTIONS


1. Open 'Room Hack After Patch.ct'
2. Open AVA
3. Attach AVA to Cheat Engine
4. Value should be '1'
5. Press 'Arrow Up' for make FFA and 'Down Arrow' for make AI BOTs
6. Make a room (map must be Cannon/Airplane or Supply)
7. As rounds put 'Tournaments Rules 7 Wins'
8. After you created, click on 'Room Settings' and rounds will not be Tournaments Rules 7 wins but like 13 rounds 7 wins
9. If the step 8 will happens, it worked.
10. Wait people come to your room
11. Enjoy


ONLY WORKS WITH CANNON-AIRPLANE AND SUPPLY. WILL NOT WORK ON OTHERS!

GIVING A THANKS AND +REP WON'T HURT ANYONE

Mention: @Justin Please Approve

NOTE: If you want disactivate just press again 'Arrow Up' and/or 'Down Arrow' after activated.
Room Hack After Patch_mpgh.net.rar510 B · 161 downloads Scanning…
The last screenshot lol
You can get hit? Beacause at the last screenshot it doensn't look like :-(
Quote Originally Posted by punkipunki View Post
You can get hit? Beacause at the last screenshot it doensn't look like :-(
It's practise.
It's practise as @Prepix said.
Quote Originally Posted by punkipunki View Post
You can get hit? Beacause at the last screenshot it doensn't look like :-(


---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
/File looks clean upon first inspection, post results
What you mean with 'post results'? It works perfectly, it's a Cheat Engine table mate


---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Screenhost? You mean 'Screenshot' xD
Quote Originally Posted by hakam123. View Post
lol funny screen host!
lol funny screen host!
/File looks clean upon first inspection, post results
it's only for 64bit ?
Quote Originally Posted by PrideNH View Post
it's only for 64bit ?
Yes
/10char
Why dont I have 64 bits???
Why god why???
Yeah, thanks for sharing, but I cant use it
No problem, I'll ask @Jabberwock to make a DLL for those who have x32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
Why dont I have 64 bits???
Why god why???
Yeah, thanks for sharing, but I cant use it


---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

No problem, I'll ask @Jabberwock to make a DLL for those who have x32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
Why dont I have 64 bits???
Why god why???
Yeah, thanks for sharing, but I cant use it


---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jack9876 View Post
ok did everything u said, got value 1 press up arrow made a room, map airplane, T.R. 7 wins.. and 8 step never happens

Quote Originally Posted by jack9876 View Post
8. After you created, click on 'Room Settings' and rounds will not be Tournaments Rules 7 wins but like 13
I modified post, I forgot to do that
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
No problem, I'll ask @Jabberwock to make a DLL for those who have x32 bit

Wow thanks @DarkSt0rmX and @Jabberwock , all x32 bits users are grateful
ok did everything u said, got value 1 press up arrow made a room, map airplane, T.R. 7 wins.. and 8 step never happens
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
Press 'Arrow Up' for make FFA and 'Down Arrow' for make AI BOTs
Keys don't work for me
please tell me what the value is to be able to manually change
'4' for FFa, '3' for AI BOTs
Quote Originally Posted by Detox_PL View Post
Keys don't work for me
please tell me what the value is to be able to manually change
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us