Full CrossFire Modding Into Sexy Girls CrossFire By SammySit
Hello Everbody =)Today i would like to present my 2nd Full Crossfire Modding .
SammySit Full Crossfire Modding V2.0
===================================
*V1.0 Naruto Full Crossfire Modding
*V2.0 Sexy Girl Full Crossfire Modding
==========================
How To Use The UI Mod
==========================
*******************************************
*Download The UI Mod
*Extract Put UI in Z8game > Crossfire > REZ
*I Suggest you to copy a background ^_^
*Open Crossfire
*Enjoy Your New Crossfire
*******************************************
ScreenShot : ALL ScreenShots Togetherⓘ
Or Each and Each..












Next Time I Will Make New Full Crossfire Modding When I Can

====================
Because of the file is too big.. so i make a half go to first rar and 2nd half go to 2nd rar..
====================
Virus Scans UI First Half Results:
====================
* Virus Scan 1~ⓘ
* Virus Scan 2~ⓘ
====================
Virus Scans UI Second Half Results:
====================
* Virus Scan 1~ⓘ
* Virus Scan 2~ⓘ
-------------------------------------
Approve :
@Jigsaw
@Austin
@Biesi
@Hero
@DaRk
@BACKD00R
@Janitor
------------
Credits
*sammysit Me Only




!