VideoThe Chatroulette Chronicles!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
The Chatroulette Chronicles!
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
DAS U?

UR AN ASSHOLE
Come on man, lets not be mean
ja . england, ja. lol
Ask viibez for help
HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU FLIRTING WITH GERMANS
This actually sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
This actually sucks.
That's what I thought but people have been watching it and it's had a pretty positive response.

Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
Do more videos
I've been doing a couple of uploads a day and I doubt it'll stop
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


That's what I thought but people have been watching it and it's had a pretty positive response.



I've been doing a couple of uploads a day and I doubt it'll stop
A positive response from vagex?
I hate people who laugh at themselves.
no1 masturbating?
ahahahah too hilarious.
. Shoulda done an ewhore
Either you cut out the masturbating old men, or you were extremely lucky.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Either you cut out the masturbating old men, or you were extremely lucky.
I actually only got two peopel doing that
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?