Talkinggift me name color !!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
gift me name color !!
please someone gift me the name color and also u can join my clan it has emblem and name color but i need a player name color so plaese gift me

username:cj5711
clan: .Fallen.
I've seen you before.
You sucked.
No one is going to gift you.... EVER.
And stop advertising your noob ass clan.
dude u bet u can in ur nooby ass soo u can suck my right nut and if u think my clan is nooby think again dumbass
dude i bet i can own ur nooby ass cuz u suck my left nut
Nice double post u choob
ok ill gift you, just give me your password and your moms paypal info.

YOU SPENT MORE THEN $25 ON THINGS!!!! WTF, CANT YOU AFFORD A $5 90day NAME CHANGE!!

YOU SIR (most likely kid) ARE SELFISH!!!!!!
Listen you noob.
I can PWN you anytime, but I don't want to.
You're not good at this game, I however am very good at this game.
No one will give you anything, no one will join your noob clan.
People like you are worse than those choobs who beg for hacks in every post.
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
Listen you noob.
I can PWN you anytime, but I don't want to.
You're not good at this game, I however am very good at this game.
No one will give you anything, no one will join your noob clan.
People like you are worse than those choobs who beg for hacks in every post.
I know Right i only use hacks when other hacker are pissing me off
ill just say this once:
NO SANE PERSON WILL EVER GIFT YOU NX IN YOUR WHOLE LIFETIME
Please dont beg for nx

us hackers dont plan on buying much nx to help nexon get the money they need to update hackshield
Quote Originally Posted by cj5142 View Post
please someone gift me the name color and also u can join my clan it has emblem and name color but i need a player name color so plaese gift me

username:cj5711
clan: .Fallen.
Nobody is goin to waste their money on you. If you want something just buy the NX. Go to 7 Eleven and you can buy a card for $10. It's not that hard.
Who will give you color name ? I don think anyone will give you and they don even know you -.-
i have never seen so much flaming on one topic...but i agree
omg, u stupid noob. why do you even play?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?