ArrowMSG-90 Metal Texture

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Upload your image to imageshack and use the forum code and paste it in the thread instead.

Edit: Also take a new virus scan, the one you scanned is "PV_MSG90.rar"... NOT "PV_MSG90_MPGH...rar
Haven't seen a C+P mod in a while, next time add the screenshot to the thread in bb code from uploading to imgur.com or imageshack.com or tinypic.com
I did it for you this time.
/approved


Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Upload your image to imageshack and use the forum code and paste it in the thread instead.

Edit: Also take a new virus scan, the one you scanned is "PV_MSG90.rar"... NOT "PV_MSG90_MPGH...rar
The server adds _mpgh.net to the end of every attachment, I checked the hashes of the scan and it checks out.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Haven't seen a C+P mod in a while, next time add the screenshot to the thread in bb code from uploading to imgur.com or imageshack.com or tinypic.com
I did it for you this time.
/approved


The server adds _mpgh.net to the end of every attachment, I checked the hashes of the scan and it checks out.

Whale... I didn't know that at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Whale... I didn't know that at all.
It's a relatively new feature
Desaturate before you start; you can do this by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + U.
Next time, don't just slap on a shittonne of white
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Desaturate before you start; you can do this by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + U.
Next time, don't just slap on a shittonne of white
I believe it is attempted silver.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Desaturate before you start; you can do this by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + U.
Next time, don't just slap on a shittonne of white
I created new layer, paste metal texture and edit lighting and shining by CTRL+L
The scope has these lines all over
Dont paste a pattern or picture of the entire gun. Selectively paste if you must paste at all.
Don't bother putting a picture over it. It just ruins the gun/texture you are making. Selectively overlay the gun as well
In my honest opinion it's not bad for a first mod.
It makes me feel that I have a silver bullet in my gun.

And I think you know what silver bullets are like.
Quote Originally Posted by Aorcent View Post
In my honest opinion it's not bad for a first mod.
It makes me feel that I have a silver bullet in my gun.

And I think you know what silver bullets are like.
It's more pure white than silver.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?