Crossfire

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire
discuss about crossfire anything i love u guys

crossfire is gay ? uh ?....
crossfire should be more reall
If you hate the game, why don't you quit ?
they must remove the vote thing its annoying
Quote Originally Posted by sharinganart View Post
they must remove the vote thing its annoying
Hell no. It gets rid of hackers. I like that.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Hell no. It gets rid of hackers. I like that.
You are saying that it gets rid of hackers, while you are in a hacking forum...
but i agree, it gets rid of the OBVIOUS hackers
Quote Originally Posted by freeasabird View Post
You are saying that it gets rid of hackers, while you are in a hacking forum...
but i agree, it gets rid of the OBVIOUS hackers
Yeah I know it's irony. xD
you love it or hate it ?!
Nobody actually gives two fucks
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us