New WTW?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
New WTW?
Hey guys, I was playing tonight, and also now. And I've noticed, Alot of people playing in Venice , And all of them walking into the ammo room, It's probably a hack. Just wondering. Anyone know where to get it?
Quote Originally Posted by KrispyKreme View Post
That's detected, Even says o.o
not detected , it's still works
Quote Originally Posted by KrispyKreme View Post
That's detected, Even says o.o
It isn't detected /facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
It isn't detected /facepalm
Well, I feel stupid. I'm actually so sorry. LOL /DoubleFacePalm
Quote Originally Posted by KrispyKreme View Post
Hey guys, I was playing tonight, and also now. And I've noticed, Alot of people playing in Venice , And all of them walking into the ammo room, It's probably a hack. Just wondering. Anyone know where to get it?
i have a vip hack with stw wtw and much more


---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

ps: take a look on my avatar
Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post


i have a vip hack with stw wtw and much more


---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

ps: take a look on my avatar
i am using it now
Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post


i am using it now
he fixed some bugs new reals in 5 hours
Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post


i have a vip hack with stw wtw and much more


---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

ps: take a look on my avatar
Where Did U Get It ?
Quote Originally Posted by TemperrrJr View Post
^^Advertiser.
ban incoming
All Hacks Detected By x-trap
Time to play like a pro
Quote Originally Posted by GameHaXx View Post
All Hacks Detected By x-trap
Time to play like a pro
No more crossfire for me
Quote Originally Posted by Zeref_ View Post
No more crossfire for me
i Can play without a hack
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us