Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    its imposibe b4 i get to mpgh i was on a web site (cant say it name due to the rules) all of it hacks with a menu and weapon hack you can change m16 to a GLATING GUN GOLD or hallowen and m4a1 tiger etc and knife to katana kukri shovel etc....... and i say that its possible but i think its patched or some thing beside the site is closed

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

i meant possible xD
    DONT EVER GIVE UP FOR ANY THING

Thank Me If I Helped

ResPectList:
    @Ramo
    @[S]aeed
    @BackD00r
    @Jeovante
    @Hero

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Dancer View Post
    I don't think thats possible
    It Is POSSIBLE..... Only very Difficult to do

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

Shadow-Dancer (08-24-2012)

Thanks
    1) Xtrap will surely detect it. It might be patched already.

No hack gets detected or patched before its even made. Maybe no one had this idea before. Back in the days when you could change your m16 into any weapon of your choice say into m14ebr, m16 would acquire the m14ebr's visuals, sound, accuracy, damage, recoil etc. Also those hacks allowed us to change our m700 into awm and we could kill enemies in 1 shot on body without the 0HK hack, so that means the weapons used to acquire all of the chosen gun's stats. It was called 'Weapons hack' and it was activated with D3D menu you would open the menu and select the weapon you want your m16, m4a1, m700 or usp to become from the list.

What I was suggesting that there is no need to visually change the m16 into awm or make it shoot like awm, no, i just thought that if any hacker could make the game believe that the gun being used is an awm instead of m16 by changing some coding info i dunno. so like when you're playing any ffa game and your pwning with ur m16, the kills will be counted as sniper kills cuz you have changed some info using a hack and the game thinks ur using a sniper. Also this hack wont put the user at any advantage against regular players so no one would be reported or called a hacker even if the replay is saved and reported, so no ban, no patch.

2) Client error for sure.

This might happen but almost every other hack gives errors.

3) Atleast auto aim is much fun rather than this ?

This hack is not for fun, its only to help you to get the badges easily and faster. The sniper and scout badges are really hard and slow to get especially the sniper ones. if this idea worked then you could make your rifle to appear as an smg to game without changing its actual look or performance and you could get scout badges easily and so on.
    Last edited by Individuality; 08-24-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Probably, but might be extremely hard to make. Mabye in the future someone would make it.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    1) Xtrap will surely detect it. It might be patched already.

No hack gets detected or patched before its even made. Maybe no one had this idea before. Back in the days when you could change your m16 into any weapon of your choice say into m14ebr, m16 would acquire the m14ebr's visuals, sound, accuracy, damage, recoil etc. Also those hacks allowed us to change our m700 into awm and we could kill enemies in 1 shot on body without the 0HK hack, so that means the weapons used to acquire all of the chosen gun's stats. It was called 'Weapons hack' and it was activated with D3D menu you would open the menu and select the weapon you want your m16, m4a1, m700 or usp to become from the list.

What I was suggesting that there is no need to visually change the m16 into awm or make it shoot like awm, no, i just thought that if any hacker could make the game believe that the gun being used is an awm instead of m16 by changing some coding info i dunno. so like when you're playing any ffa game and your pwning with ur m16, the kills will be counted as sniper kills cuz you have changed some info using a hack and the game thinks ur using a sniper. Also this hack wont put the user at any advantage against regular players so no one would be reported or called a hacker even if the replay is saved and reported, so no ban, no patch.

2) Client error for sure.

This might happen but almost every other hack gives errors.

3) Atleast auto aim is much fun rather than this ?

This hack is not for fun, its only to help you to get the badges easily and faster. The sniper and scout badges are really hard and slow to get especially the sniper ones. if this idea worked then you could make your rifle to appear as an smg to game without changing its actual look or performance and you could get scout badges easily and so on.
    I think it would be really cool if the weapon hack came back to crossfire?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafool12 View Post
    Probably, but might be extremely hard to make. Mabye in the future someone would make it.

If they could make that noobish m16 work like m4a1 custom crystal, shovel to shovel red dragon, usp to deagle then just making it appear to game as a different shouldn't be much difficult.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I think it would be really cool if the weapon hack came back to crossfire?
    Yes it would be but I dont use hacks anymore but i would if the 100x fast knife and speed run hack came back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    If they could make that noobish m16 work like m4a1 custom crystal, shovel to shovel red dragon, usp to deagle then just making it appear to game as a different shouldn't be much difficult.

[/COLOR][FONT="Arial Narrow"]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#800000"]

Yes it would be but I dont use hacks anymore but i would if the 100x fast knife and speed run hack came back

Word!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    its good idea but it needs pro coder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I see hacks made for combat arms just like the weapons hack, its a guns menu and it spawns guns for you in game, for example like the d3d menu, it was just like that and just with a list of guns, and if you had a m16 ( just a example ) you could spawn a minigun ( called gatling gun in CF) and just pick it up and kill people with it, and it would still show up for stats. So how come those people in combat arms can do it just not the ones in Crossfire?

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks