Thumbs upUniversal Tunable Xhair v1.3

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Universal Tunable Xhair v1.3
Copyright © 2012 Георгий Минулин (also known as 63OR63)

Universal Tunable Xhair is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Universal Tunable Xhair is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.



Description:


Universal Tunable Xhair is an Autohotkey script that creates the overlay crosshair above any game/application you specified. You can adjust the size, the shape, the color and the position of the crosshair with a few hotkeys.

Note: VAC status of Universal Tunable Xhair is undetected and it will never change, because it doesn't read/write game memory, inject dll etc.


Usage:


Universal Tunable Xhair requires games to be launched in windowed mode. In CS GO set "maximized windowed" in graphical settings. To get rid of borders in windowed mode in other games you may use "noborders.exe" (launch before the game which is in the applicable list you specified).

By default, Universal Tunable Xhair is set to appear in all Source games, including CS GO. If you want it to be shown in any other game, just press "alt+insert" ingame (don't forget about windowed mode). To remove the game from list of applicable apps press "insert+delete" ingame.

To show or hide the crosshair press "insert".

The crosshair is 19 pixels height and width. Each of them can be visible or not and have its own color from the list: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, magenta, white, black. To change the color of pixel range (central pixel (0), 1st range, second range etc. up to 9th range) press its number and "-" to decrease it or number and "=" to increase (from red to black).

To change the visibility of pixel range press the corresponding number and "backspace".

By default, the crosshair is drawn in the very center of the app you assign it to. You can move it by pressing "alt" and arrows, "alt+delete" will reset its position to the center.

All Universal Tunable Xhair settings are stored in .ini-file, so they won't get lost after restarting the script or the game.

tl;dr?

1. Start the game in windowed mode.
1.1. Disable native crosshair, for example by typing "crosshair 0" in CSS/CS GO console
2. Run xhair.exe or xhair.ahk if you have Autohotkey installed

Add game: alt+insert
Remove game: insert+delete
ON/OFF: insert
Change color: number+- or number+=
Move up: alt+↑
Move down: alt+↓
Move left: alt+←
Move right: alt+→
Reset position: alt+delete


Examples:





VirusScans:


VirusTotal, Jotti


Download:
xhair1.3_mpgh.net.rar651 KB · 1,371 downloads Scanning…
This is pretty cool, but a crosshair is useless unless you are using a sniper rifle. Seeing that you do this I would reccomend adding rapid fire and if possible external ESP.
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
This is pretty cool, but a crosshair is useless unless you are using a sniper rifle. Seeing that you do this I would reccomend adding rapid fire and if possible external ESP.
It's not useless, it's just a case of taste. I personally prefer to stick to the same crosshair in every shooter I play. Also, It's nice to have multicolored xhair which stays visible against every surface. Finally, I just disliked the xhair in CSS, it's too inaccurate in my opinion, that's why I wrote this script.
As for adding rapid fire, I don't want to mix completely different types of functionality. Though, I have some rapid fire scripts, most of them were originally created for COD series where they were really useful sometimes, unlike in CS series IMO.
Oh, and external esp... It would interact with the game memory which may lead to ban, so that's not my choice
 
offtopic
Why didn't you answer my PM?
Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
It's not useless, it's just a case of taste. I personally prefer to stick to the same crosshair in every shooter I play. Also, It's nice to have multicolored xhair which stays visible against every surface. Finally, I just disliked the xhair in CSS, it's too inaccurate in my opinion, that's why I wrote this script.
As for adding rapid fire, I don't want to mix completely different types of functionality. Though, I have some rapid fire scripts, most of them were originally created for COD series where they were really useful sometimes, unlike in CS series IMO.
Oh, and external esp... It would interact with the game memory which may lead to ban, so that's not my choice
 
offtopic
Why didn't you answer my PM?
Never got you PM, try again.
Approved, post back results.
No feedback? I'm really curious if it works well for all, because some reported that the previous version didn't work for them, I dunno why though.
Il go try to use it,i let you know if it works

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

It works like a charme but i cant get rid of the default crosshair. The command crosshair 0 wont work

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Ok got it its cl_crosshairalpha 0
Really nice
But somehow it don't work allways
I can smash the Inster Button but it dosen't apper
And when it works is like i switch the light on and off xD

I have my settings like in the you above said.

Greetz
I use it alot and it works great
Quote Originally Posted by BALKANPRINC View Post
Really nice
But somehow it don't work allways
I can smash the Inster Button but it dosen't apper
And when it works is like i switch the light on and off xD

I have my settings like in the you above said.

Greetz
The crosshair may blink a bit on low-end systems because I'm noob at programming and couldn't write more stable and productive algorithm of drawing the overlay, especially using Autohotkey. Currently I'm learning C++ in my free from university and work time, maybe someday I'll be able to implement the key features of this little app using much more stable and clean code.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo76 View Post
I use it alot and it works great
10x 4 feedback :3
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?