dc universe online

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
dc universe online
has gone F2P
we should totally take over
Well, fuck no. Game is like 30GB and with my shit net, i get it done in next month
Too busy playing TF2

Trying to figure out if I should update my account to premium. :<
I played the beta last year, I'll join if it gets popular here
I need steam friends
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
I need steam friends
Give me your steam name.
Asshole.

Also, you should upgrade to premium. Definitely worth it.



OT: DCU:O kinda blows. Still, I'll try it out eventually.
Game is so big gonna take me a week to download
Fuck that download
Burn it to a disk
Send to me
??????????/
Profit
xD just downloaded dc universe in like 1 hour my pc=boos....haha i win
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
Trying to figure out if I should update my account to premium. :<
You should. I did, then I immediately started trading. It consumed me and I can't play tf2 normally now. JOIN US.
This is a 1year old Thread ....
Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post
This is a 1year old Thread ....
SHHH PLAY ALONG
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


SHHH PLAY ALONG
Ok ...
Spammers detected.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?