SolvedXtrap Bypasser

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Xtrap Bypasser
Hi Guys I Will Release A Xtrap Bypasser Like This

I Bypass The @temperr Hacks
But This Hack Have Some Errors So I Need Your Help To Fix This
@temperr
@Glenox
@Hahay
Thats Not CFNA.
CF PH Or CF Eu Or China
i guess this is privet server
That Is International Hack
Post screen shots of crossfire Na then ?
Quote Originally Posted by flashh4k View Post
Post screen shots of crossfire Na then ?
I Dont Have CrossFire NA but It Working in NA In That Way All The Detected Hacks Can Be Undetected,Right?
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post
I Dont Have CrossFire NA but It Working in NA In That Way All The Detected Hacks Can Be Undetected,Right?
I'll fix my hack if you pm me with bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

I'll fix my hack if you pm me with bypass.
Ok But The Bypasser Have Some Errors After 3 or 4 mins it will say Hack Tool Detected
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post
Ok But The Bypasser Have Some Errors After 3 or 4 mins it will say Hack Tool Detected
Well whats the benefit ?
nothing.
We'll see about that
Well yeah thats my CFPH hack. (Weapon hack).
Moved to crossfire ph help section
i give you the link
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post
i give you the link
Don't.
no benefit if its the 2-3 mins one, i already have it.
I have Xtrap Bypass
-When I Run IT MY X-trap back To 2010
Quote Originally Posted by Mic Cabrera View Post
I have Xtrap Bypass
-When I Run IT MY X-trap back To 2010
how ? O.o teach me master
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?