Spawning Free Items!
This thread is about spawning free items and doing other services, it will be updated when its open back up.
The time varies and is based on GMT-4 Eastern Time.
I'm going to avoid spawning non-dayz weapons, but if you're in dire need of one, I'll let it slip.
*Skype: -Currently removed-
*Free servicing: Down
*Private servicing: Down
August 27th: I will be spawning around 4-5. I'll post more information beforehand.
I suggest you add me on skype, before donating if you do. Pm your details.
Thanks
The time varies and is based on GMT-4 Eastern Time.
I'm going to avoid spawning non-dayz weapons, but if you're in dire need of one, I'll let it slip.
*Skype: -Currently removed-
*Free servicing: Down
*Private servicing: Down
August 27th: I will be spawning around 4-5. I'll post more information beforehand.
I suggest you add me on skype, before donating if you do. Pm your details.
Thanks

